• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired !!! All Aviatrix and GlowFob Customers Please Read !!!

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's been months since a last update...

paid for my blood tracker ring.. thinking I'd get it long before deer season. pushing 6 months here....

I'm regretting violating my no pre-pay rule .....

This is the first pre pay I have done, and I have to admit I am getting nervous after all this time.

cy

Flashaholic
not really worried about AC not delivering..

just a little irked at how communications has stopped.

This is the first pre pay I have done, and I have to admit I am getting nervous after all this time.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope everything is going well with the radioactive chicken. Sometimes moving to a new shop takes a long time.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent Atomic Chicken payment for a Aviatrix 2-stage, amber/white about 3 weeks ago by snail mail. I hope he got it as I emailed him to let me know when he received payment. I also put that in a note with my payment. This is my first prepay also. I am not worried about Bawko, I just hope he got my payment... :confused:

EWC

Newly Enlightened
Having been patient since 4/23/07 for my Aviatrix. Has anyone heard how he is coming and a possible shipping date for any orders. I understand about a move and such but the time delay and lack of communication is starting to concern me. If any of the people that have contact with him could let him know that his customers would appreciate a little information.

Thanks

Don

DM51

Flashaholic
Good news! I just received an e-mail a few minutes ago from that ol' Bird.

His move is complete and he's back in production. His only remaining problem is internet access — he's having to use a library computer, and the filtering software it uses is blocking access to CPF. Anyway, here is a quote from his e-mail (reproduced at his request):
I'm back in production on both the GlowFobs and the Aviatrix mods, and it shouldn't take too many more weeks to fully catch up on production. I shipped 2 Aviatrix mods today, and plan on continuing an aggressive production schedule in the midsts of the normal business chaos that has developed due to my over-budget move which took way too long! Also, please let everyone know that the ONLY way I can currently keep in contact or be reached is through this email address (bawko [at] hotmail.com) until I have my internet access back up and going... so if they have any comments, questions, refund requests, or other needs they need to send an email... I currently cannot read posts on CPF due to my lack of unfiltered internet access.
Anyway, he's alive and clucking, and the Aviatrix is back in production, which is all good news. Let's hope he can get his internet access sorted out soon too.

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
great news!!!

sure hope AC comes back on line soon...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Likewise - I received a similar email from Jason (Bawko). He hopes to have full internet access restored in the next week.

For now, please let people know if they are trying to reach me that my hotmail account ([email protected]) is the ONLY way I'm currently able to receive and reply to communications...

As for the overall move status, my move is complete, machine shop is back up and going, and production for both GlowFobs and Aviatrix mods is back up and moving ahead. I shipped out 2 Aviatrix mods today, and should be able to catch up on all currently owed production within 2 or 3 weeks.

Doug P.

Last edited:

jefft

Enlightened
Ok, so I sent an e-mail to the hotmail account on the 11th. No response. I'm trying to cancel my Glow-Fob order and am thinking that my Aviatrix order is vaporware. Supposedly, 2 rings were shipped on the 12th. It would be great if those recipients could chime in to let us know that they actually received something. I'm a bit skeptical that anything is happening.:shakehead

underdust

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so I sent an e-mail to the hotmail account on the 11th. No response. I'm trying to cancel my Glow-Fob order ....

I did the exact same thing on the 12th, but I've still not heard anything yet either.

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news! I just received an e-mail a few minutes ago from that ol' Bird.

His move is complete and he's back in production. His only remaining problem is internet access — he's having to use a library computer, and the filtering software it uses is blocking access to CPF. Anyway, here is a quote from his e-mail (reproduced at his request):
I'm back in production on both the GlowFobs and the Aviatrix mods, and it shouldn't take too many more weeks to fully catch up on production. I shipped 2 Aviatrix mods today, and plan on continuing an aggressive production schedule in the midsts of the normal business chaos that has developed due to my over-budget move which took way too long! Also, please let everyone know that the ONLY way I can currently keep in contact or be reached is through this email address (bawko [at] hotmail.com) until I have my internet access back up and going... so if they have any comments, questions, refund requests, or other needs they need to send an email... I currently cannot read posts on CPF due to my lack of unfiltered internet access.
Anyway, he's alive and clucking, and the Aviatrix is back in production, which is all good news. Let's hope he can get his internet access sorted out soon too.

If anybody can get in touch with Atomic Chicken, tell him if he is still in Salt Lake City, and he is an adult, he can choose to use the unfiltered Internet when he signs up to use the Internet at a public library.

jefft

Enlightened
Another e-mail, another week later, another no answer. I am _over_whelmed by this "aggressive" schedule Bawko is now on. Can't wait to hear the latest about how the fobs and rings are shipping..... Let me make a prediction... he'll be caught up by next week. :thumbsdow

strideredc

Enlightened
People do have a life outside out CPF and if they don't want to log in and reply to PM's that's fine… but NOT when you have other people's money, that's not playing fair!:shakehead

I am sure that its all totally genuine (IMHO 99% of people are genuine:candle:) but not one person is that busy that you cant log on to a computer and send an email.

I hope this gets sorted out; all we can do is wait…AC has got a fantastic product that we all want…

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."
-- Steven Wright

The Paypal dispute deadline is long past.

If you paid with credit card, or credit card funded Paypal, it is not too late for a chargeback. Check with your issuing bank to see want your deadline is. Soon it will be six months for some people.

I'm not saying anybody should do a chargeback or even that is a good idea. It is a good idea to find out credit card chargeback deadlines. It's helpful to to know all the options, just in case.