• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD OR MOVED: Classic Mr Bulk Ti

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Classic Mr Bulk Ti - Prices Reduced

Yeah haha. I did some research and the SilverFox straightened me out. The rcr 123A should be fine.

If anyone believes otherwise please let me know. Thanks

ven

Flashaholic

rcr123 and known as 16340 wimmer(may have better luck with 16340-both 4.2v fully charged and nominal 3.6/3.7v). KeepPower IMR16340 and AW16340's would be a good start.

Congrats again!!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

rcr123 and known as 16340 wimmer(may have better luck with 16340-both 4.2v fully charged and nominal 3.6/3.7v). KeepPower IMR16340 and AW16340's would be a good start.

Congrats again!!!

Heck I have those in my Haiku and TX25Cvn. But I also have FourSevens RCR 123A high drains. Which do you think I should use Ven?

ven

Flashaholic

Not sure what driver and LED or even LEDs in this wimmer. If it's going to ask more than a couple of amps, then the high drains will work better. Don't know what engine is in this to be more specific, but if it's a 16340, it will work. Depending on the driver end, would depend on requiring button tops (for example physical polarity protection which req a button top to make contact). If you have spares it sounds like your ready to go:naughty:

ven

Flashaholic

From a quick search it could be a SSC p4 led, seem to work better on 3.7v cells and might have been made before the high drain 16340 cells were available(don't know on that). So unless it gets crazy hot, you should be fine on any 16340 cell.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

From a quick search it could be a SSC p4 led, seem to work better on 3.7v cells and might have been made before the high drain 16340 cells were available(don't know on that). So unless it gets crazy hot, you should be fine on any 16340 cell.

Thanks a lot Ven. I've tried both the 4Sevens RCR 123A and Efest 16340 and so far nothing has caught fire.

archimedes

Flashaholic

From a quick search it could be a SSC p4 led, seem to work better on 3.7v cells and might have been made before the high drain 16340 cells were available (don't know on that). So unless it gets crazy hot, you should be fine on any 16340 cell.

Yeah, IIRC, these were produced circa 2006 ...[emoji317]

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/236316

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting thread archimedes thanks for posting that link.

I'd love to buy the Ti LionCub if I had more funds.

Last edited:

The whole "Lion" series (LionHeart, LionCub, etc) was named after the the lithium ion cell on which it runs (hence LiIon). See the "lion" in there? The LiIon cell is a CR123 sized 3.7V rechargeable cell.

ven

Flashaholic

Thanks for link, great info as always archi and dad:)

Your good to go wimmer, enjoy:D....................pics or its just a dream:whistle:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got 'em both! Thanks Troy!

I showed the Ti Cub to my dentist today while he was doing a filling. After a short conversation about lights he now wants me to recommend a hi cri headlamp. I expect he'll soon be scheduling cleanings for all patients. :)

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Classic Mr Bulk Ti - Prices Dropped!

Wow wimmer you're buying up a storm. You didn't sell granny did you?

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wimmer, you still need to buy the last two :D

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Granny's SS checks barely cover cell purchases. If she'd reported all those quilts she sold out the garage I'd have the entire Mr. Bulk collection, a Rev Victor, plus enough left over to finance Battery Seminar ll "It ain't hot... you're just cold natured".

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Granny's SS checks barely cover cell purchases. If she'd reported all those quilts she sold out the garage I'd have the entire Mr. Bulk collection, a Rev Victor, plus enough left over to finance Battery Seminar ll "It ain't hot... you're just cold natured".
I believe the battery seminar is your best investment:poke: