Am breathing nichia!

Cosmodragoon

Newly Enlightened
I was late to the party. I got a Massdrop Brass AAA with 219b and the cooler, diffused Klarus P20 with 219c. Both have been excellent, though the Klarus can make a little noise when walking. I had hoped to find more AA or AAA lights with Nichia 219b but maybe I missed out?

More recently, I got the Sofirn C01 with a high-CRI Yuji LED at 3200K and it's very nice. It's a simple single-mode twisty and the lightest AAA flashlight I own. I read that it is supposed to be 5-7 lumens and that looks about right. It is very usable for basic tasks and gets a long battery life. I'd love to see this LED in a clicky version.

I'm in a deep niche here but I'll be excited to see what's next from Nichia and Yuji, especially in devices that use AA or AAA NiMH.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both of my Manker right angle lights are 219 and both also offer 22 levels of moonlight that you can easily program on the fly!
These are part of my carry everywhere since getting them.

79611cb5cfb6182a29f0f8ae4643a5ae.jpg

Nichia!

Banned
I love them ven and I love the triple and the Quad the most..

The triple and Quad is my favorite setup big perfect hotspot it's just perfect!

However not all triple/Quads lights comes with the perfect beam shape you need custom made I believe

Nichia!

Banned
I don't know how many lights I have (never counted them) but I think I have more than 100-200?? Using nothing but nichia goodness

ven

Flashaholic
Impressive, i have held back on more lights , i guess maybe 90-100 ish but not counted . I have maybe 30-35 nichia flavours in total off top of my head. As much as i like nichia, dont rule out xpl HI 4k and 5k, along with some xhp35 HI as well.

Nichia!

Banned
Yeah, I like the xpl Hi 4k too (the ones that comes with the Oveready dip)
and I like the xhp35 Hi (Zebralight Hi) too

Latest posts