Am breathing nichia!

Nichia!

Banned
@jon

I know about the link you sent me for very long time but didn't try it because I never trusted that website

Nichia!

Banned
There is one led I really want to try
The Nichia 083. Mcgizmo sundrop is the only light I know about comes with this led:(

Anyone knows if there is other lights with this led??

Vemice

Enlightened
Just got 'em. My new Peak Eiger AAA Mules in raw Aluminum with matching heads. I also managed to find some Nichia 219bs for Peak to install for me.
One is single mode level 4 output and the other is QTC full output.
Also had them build another SS head level 4 output for my SS single mode (in the pic)
Pictured next to the SS Mule on the right.
All I can say is WOW.
A38B8mil.jpg

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance of some beam shots with those things? They look awesome! Congrats.
Just got 'em. My new Peak Eiger AAA Mules in raw Aluminum with matching heads. I also managed to find some Nichia 219bs for Peak to install for me.
One is single mode level 4 output and the other is QTC full output.
Also had them build another SS head level 4 output for my SS single mode (in the pic)
Pictured next to the SS Mule on the right.
All I can say is WOW.
A38B8mil.jpg

Cosmodragoon

Newly Enlightened
Is raw aluminum good? Aluminum tends to oxidize quickly and that oxide tends to make a mess in my experience. I guess you could keep a coat of wax on it or something but still... Why?!?

Vemice

Enlightened
Is raw aluminum good? Aluminum tends to oxidize quickly and that oxide tends to make a mess in my experience. I guess you could keep a coat of wax on it or something but still... Why?!?

Because, to me, it is beautiful artwork.
If they get messy, I'll throw them out.

Last edited:

Vemice

Enlightened
Any chance of some beam shots with those things? They look awesome! Congrats.

Sorry but only have a cell phone and not good with pics, especially in low light. To me, it they look like about 4500ish with very slight yellow borders. These are Mules so the kinda light up the whole room.
I was recently told by one of our forum members (after sending him pics of the lens side that these were not really Nichias. I contacted Peak and they said that they absolutely are so I have no idea what led it in there. I am not experienced enough to know one way or the other. They are very nice though.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry but only have a cell phone and not good with pics, especially in low light. To me, it they look like about 4500ish with very slight yellow borders. These are Mules so the kinda light up the whole room.
I was recently told by one of our forum members (after sending him pics of the lens side that these were not really Nichias. I contacted Peak and they said that they absolutely are so I have no idea what led it in there. I am not experienced enough to know one way or the other. They are very nice though.
Post pics of the LEDs

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope somebody else chimes in but don't those look like Cree xpg2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts