Anybody know Mac's status?

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Thanx, but The Torch takes a pack of 12 stacked 1400 Mah, 2/3A, 1.2 V in 3 coulmns of 4 batteries each.
No such thing on OverReady that I could find.

I'm in the same boat - I have one of the original "Torch"'s - its awesome but my batteries went flat as well. They're standard cells though I think, perhaps matched. I just haven't gotten around to replacing them myself. Let me know if you haven't found them yet and we'll find them together :)

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Ok, back to my post - the "Torch" used 12 1400mAH 1.2V NiMH high-drain cells (2/3A size) - Intellect brand is what I have in mine (rechargable). They're in a custom cell holder that is quite nice.

I'll probably disassemble the pack and see if I can revive the cells individually and see what happens.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, back to my post - the "Torch" used 12 1400mAH 1.2V NiMH high-drain cells (2/3A size) - Intellect brand is what I have in mine (rechargable). They're in a custom cell holder that is quite nice.

I'll probably disassemble the pack and see if I can revive the cells individually and see what happens.
That's a nice ability to have.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in the same boat - I have one of the original "Torch"'s - its awesome but my batteries went flat as well. They're standard cells though I think, perhaps matched. I just haven't gotten around to replacing them myself. Let me know if you haven't found them yet and we'll find them together :)

You may have to get the largest 4S Lipo pack that will fit. My stock pack died after 1 1/2 years.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have one, but I was wondering what voltage the assembled pack is?

Could you bring it "up to date" with some serial and/or parallel connection of lithium ion cells?