Anyone in USA bought from Armytek recently?

Genzod

Banned
ILLUMN shipped FAST. Ordered it on June 29th, shipped from the west coast to the east coast and was received on Saturday July 1st. Anodization looks good, doesn't appear to be any cracks in lens. User interface was easy to figure out without a manual which is apparently what I'll have to download since a paper version wasn't supplied (perhaps to alleviate the confusion and consequential customer whining caused by Armytek's notorious mismatched specs? :laughing:.)

Seriously though, this is a sweet device and even better reduced to $58. (The Nitecore D2 Charger was $14 as well). The light (using Sanyo GA) is so even and clean. I took the lamp outside and looked up to the rain gutter on the second floor roof and the reflection was so strong it was hurtful to my eyes. Access to turbo strobe is 4 fast clicks, then turn it off, now it's in memory and 1 click away to activate as a defensive weapon. That's what I wanted, an easily activated turbo mode that is very strong and spread out so aim isn't crucial.

Thank you Armytek for making such a great flashlight (I hope the information in this thread is helpful to you in understanding your customer base), and thank you ILLUMN-ati (BWAHAHAHA :devil:), for quick, dependable, trustworthy service! That's no cheap gratitude, either. I think in 20 years after Chinese internet retailers have undermined the profitability of US retail (already did it to US manufacturing), Americans are going to be pining for good retailers like ILLUMN.

c61e7a8e66e9fe0c811d97500614f947.jpg

Last edited: