Anyone sell a P60 laser drop in module?

reviewcart

Newly Enlightened
I was once a flashaholic and addicted in laser beam now.
So I have collected and made a lot of flashlights.

I started making my laser DIY and mod, these days.
One day I'd like to make P60 style drop-in laser module.

P60 is a well-known flashlight module and its size is standardized. There are many compatible hosts of variable design and battery combination. (even battery extension tube) Therefore I can use any driver, any combination of battery and can change host easily for the duration of usage, design..and so on.

I have made and collected flashlight-P60 modules already. Today I add laser-P60 to my collection.

andyz

Newly Enlightened
I still have a couple left and still keep my surefire and jetbeam laser modded flashlights, would love to keep manufacturing but unfortunately illegal here in Australia now :(

andyz

Newly Enlightened
Sorry guys my mistake, I have a couple of laser heads for the surefire but not p60. I have ordered a 50mw laser module from ebay as i dont usually have trouble getting them in. I will get the lathe out and make something up and see how it looks.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Please keep us posted, I'm thinking that at least a few of us here will be very interested in what you come up with...
Sorry guys my mistake, I have a couple of laser heads for the surefire but not p60. I have ordered a 50mw laser module from ebay as i dont usually have trouble getting them in. I will get the lathe out and make something up and see how it looks.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
light-modder, thank you for the response. I have quite a few Surefire lights and some other P60 type hosts and just thought it would be cool to have a drop-in module that I could just through into a classic Surefire and make it into a laser toy. Inexpensive is always nice but depending on quality or output the price is negotiable ;-)

808vudoo

Enlightened
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1620606339.851963.jpg

Aloha, ES...I have a few prototypes I built in P60 drop-ins that might fit what your looking for. If your handy with a soldering iron I also have a few custom pills left over if you want to give it a try.

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Missed this post, 808vudoo I will shoot you a PM! Still on the hunt, fired off a PM to someone else too. Thanks for the info light-modder.