Best H1 bulb currently?

sac02

Newly Enlightened
I'm seeing recommendations including Osram Nightbreaker +150, and Daniel Stern selling Tungsram +120.

Are there any 65W options out there to replace the 55W standard, like I got for my H7 bulbs?

Thoughts?

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Skip those Osrams and their counterparts from Philips -- too much blue tint on the glass/too short a lifetime. There is no 65 watt (or similar) H1. The Tungsram +120 is the winner for now.

robscorpio

Newly Enlightened
I saw 65 watt Osrams made in China with the Osram orange box .

Are these the real thing or risky for possibly being overwattage ?

robscorpio

Newly Enlightened
Skip those Osrams and their counterparts from Philips -- too much blue tint on the glass/too short a lifetime. There is no 65 watt (or similar) H1. The Tungsram +120 is the winner for now.
1693706229351.png

robscorpio

Newly Enlightened
Are these Chinese Osrams real ? Is there a 65 watt H1 Osram ?

My Hundai Elantra has a very cool setup with the low beam [ I think H11 ] remaining on while the high beam is added over [ or downroad ] the H11 beam .
It is adjusted well and a good amount of light with 4 bulbs but I will need more eventually and would like to try the 65 watt hi beam if real ?

What do the pros here think about the Chinese Osram H1 ?
Sorry the photo is above this reply .

EJR

Newly Enlightened
Are these Chinese Osrams real ? Is there a 65 watt H1 Osram ?

My Hundai Elantra has a very cool setup with the low beam [ I think H11 ] remaining on while the high beam is added over [ or downroad ] the H11 beam .
It is adjusted well and a good amount of light with 4 bulbs but I will need more eventually and would like to try the 65 watt hi beam if real ?

What do the pros here think about the Chinese Osram H1 ?
Sorry the photo is above this reply .

I don't think that 65w H1 is legitimate. This link HERE is the H1 Super bulb from the Osram China website and its 55w.

Just stick with the recommended Tungsram +120 H1. If you need additional high beam support, look into adding auxiliary SAE driving lamps.