Bi-Exotic 10180 Flashlight Build Completed (Mokume Gane / Brazilian Rosewood)

Zandar

Enlightened
This time I don't want to miss out, so please put me down for egginator1's light! He's just going to send it to me anyway! :poke::):nana::wave:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I always though that at some point the flashlight would go the way of watches. I think that what George has been creating is the closest thing so maybe eventually silver or gold?

Well, I always though that at some point the flashlight would go the way of watches. I think that what George has been creating is the closest thing so maybe eventually silver or gold?

True....although E veready made a sterling silver flashligt, so they kind of beat me to it:)

True....although Eveready made a sterling silver flashligt in 1904 , so they kind of beat me to it:)

Zandar

Enlightened
Not to derail this thread too much , but I do remember reading, that Data did have one SPY 005 light plated in 24k gold for a CPF auction and there have been several sterling silver lights produced over the years.

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread too much , but I do remember reading, that Data did have one SPY 005 light plated in 24k gold for a CPF auction and there have been several sterling silver lights produced over the years.

I do rember reading about it as well, just wasn't sure, who was the maker...

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Introducing organic material gives a different feel, when holding a light. (At least to me it does)
Absolutely! This has been obvious is case of knives since the invention of the knife I guess, but rather new for flaslights.