• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bi Pin Socket for MN lamp assembly (2Nd Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuh

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping to get at least one Mn lamp assembly to go with the 3x17670 battery holders that I just ordered.:sssh:

If not I will have to wait a very long time before I can use them.

BenjiBot

Enlightened
Kuh, sometimes people who have picked up two or more of 5Mega's holders put one up for sale in B/S/T. Keep an eye out over the new couple of weeks, you might not have to wait very long after all - good luck

EDIT: might be better to check back a few weeks AFTER the holders start shipping out

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
FiveMega, another excellent product.

Fivemega.gif

Because I like to look at everything and admire your workmanship, or course I had to take the setscrew all the way out, and it is forever lost in my carpet somewhere.

Do you happen to know the size so I can get a replacement (& a couple of spares)?

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
If you sweep over the carpet with a good neodymium magnet, you would stand a reasonable chance of picking it up.

A most excellent and productive of ideas!!! :twothumbs Found the little bugger!

It would still be wise I think to get a couple spares if FM sees this to let us know the setscrew size.

tntsl

Newly Enlightened
I got one of these but I'll get another two (one for a second light of mine and one for a friend) when the next batch comes out.

barry

Newly Enlightened
Re: Bi Pin Socket for MN lamp assembly (2Nd Run CLOSED)

I just purchased one of the last 3 x 17670 battery holders for an M6 from run 3. Any chance another run of bi-pin sockets for MN lamps will be coming soon? Thanks.
barry

cl0123

Enlightened
Same here. I'm also interested in a couple of the Bi Pin sockets to be used with the 3x17670 Fivemega holders.

With Aloha,

Clarence

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
[size=+1]Please do not PM. NO MORE LEFT.[/size]

However, if you are SERIOUSLY interested for next run, please post your interest here. Next run will be pre payment if I see enough interest.

Many thanks to everybody supporting this product.

openbolt1

Enlightened

However, if you are SERIOUSLY interested for next run, please post your interest here. Next run will be pre payment if I see enough interest.

FM,

Interest posted!

"Many thanks to everybody supporting this product". Are you kidding? Your products are like a drug. I think I'm hooked. Even though I am currently using three of your bi-pin holders in various set-ups, I'd go one maybe two more, just to have a spare or two.

Thank you Varooj....for keeping my wallet on empty!

openbolt

barry

Newly Enlightened
[SIZE=+1]Please do not PM. NO MORE LEFT.[/SIZE]

fivemega,
Thanks for the opportunity. Looking through just this thread, and since the last bi-pin socket sold on 8/3/08, interest in another run has been expressed by:

Sgt. LED
gallagho
fishmanstan
kuh
tntsl (for 2)
jumpstat
mdocod
barry
cl0123 (for 2)
openbolt1.

"Varriano" also expressed interest over on your "3rd Run 3x17670 Rechargeable M6 Battery Holder" thread.

I'm ready to put my money down when you start another run. Thanks.
barry

tntsl

Newly Enlightened
I'm still seriously interested in two adapters per my 8/15 post.

Evil Twin

Newly Enlightened
I am SERIOUSLY interested.

Honestly though, I think pretty much everyone who has purchased one of mdocod's 2 X 18650 adapters is going to want one of these so they can run the WA1111. Also, many of the people who are on the list for the 3x17670 Battery Holder would probably need one of these as well to run the WA1185, especially with all the interest DM51's shootout has sparked regarding these various combinations.

gallagho

Enlightened
Just to confirm what Barry has mentioned, I'm seriously interested. :D

I received my FiveMega battery holder yesterday, excellent workmanship,
thanks FM.

Owen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.