• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Big clean up sale!---Free worldwide shipping!!---Price reductions!

ergotelis

Enlightened
I have to clean up my flashlight list,as i don't have time for these lovely gadgets, so here we are! Prices can be fixed if you think something is expensive, i am open to offers!

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!!!

First of all, lets start with a big modders set. There are lots of great items, you might like this package. Price for the package $120 ###SOLD###
It consists of:

-Numerous circuits, some work some not, buck/boosts convertors, buck convertors good for led cars, 10+ 7135 circuits, even an armytek predator heatsink+circuit, some tailcaps and switches here, even a pcb for led with 2x7135 installed on it.
-A few ucl glasses, added one more, not in the photo 10 of them in total, might have some small scratches or dents some, practically fully usable.

-Lots of xm-l, xp-g xp-e leds, and some strange other leds like mc-e and sst50. Bins mostly R5 and S2.Some with their pcbs some not.

-Good one leds, xm-l S3 bins and S2 xp-g2, some excellent neutral/warm xp-g2 leds. Lots of pcbs without leds. Total of all leds are 70+.

-22(one not in photo) copper pcb for xm-l and xp-g, some with good leds some not. Some 3x xp-g pcbs with leds and no leds, A maglite heatsink with cree xp-something led, 2 big pcb cree leds with S2, and even some tiny xm-l pcb(2 of them, the one right down the mag heatsink, bought these from here cpf, can't remember from who)

-Some nice holsters, very good ones.

-Some other staff, led protectors for contacts, switches,mag springs, silicon o-rings,parts a bezel etc.

-And a few reflectors, most of them metalic, for xm-l and xp-g, some plastic, but the plastic one might have been even more costly,are good ones.

NOW THE FLASHLIGHTS:

-(40$) Electrolumens Blaster. Old tank build in America classic flashlight, some of you will remember this one. Modded vastly to make a wonderful flashlight. Step down convertor(can't even remember the name of the circuit,Ahhh) of input 4-18V 1amp output, red rubber+rorward clicking button, one xm-l U2 led led inside+ new great metallic smooth reflector+ UCL+gitd ring around the reflector(famous too can't remember again their names ahhh) and a 8xAA battery holder( a great 8XAA modamag holder!) Only the parts of the mod cost more than 50$ altogether for sure. It is highly moddable for your own great mod construction.

-(WAS 100$ ---- NOW 90$) Xtar D10 dive light, magnetic infinite brightness switch, can go up to 100m, has little signs of use.

-(WAS 40$ -----NOW 35$) Olight S35 baton, can be moddable, yes, you can put your own nice xm-l2 u4 now!

-$80 SOLD!!! 4sevens quark titanium , 1x cr123 or rcr123, modded with a xp-g S2 excellent tint. Can be modded too, no glues here!!!

-(40$) SOLD!!! Jetbeam jet2 mk3. Wow what a nice flashlight too, collective one, stock circuit, modded with: xp-g s2 led, new orange peel deep reflector+ UCL+ stainless steel bezel(had a plastic one). Can be modded too.

-(WAS 80$ ------ NOW 70$)Olight M31. Classic old thrower, but uniquely modded with xm-l2 u2 makes it amazing. New reflector from M3X, led on big copper base(custom copper base+star copper base). The circuit gives to the led about 4,3amp, so you know what to expect from this thrower. Has some signs of use.

-(WAS 80$ ------ NOW 70$ )Nitecore ife2, a famous one flashlight too. modded with a 95+ CRI samsung 3535 led. Titanium clip,UCL glass. So yes, it can be modded, would be nice to put on a xp-l led!

-(25$)Ray x-60. Old nice small 1×18650 flashlight,a unique one too, excellent constuction, strike stainless steel bezel, samsung high CRI led 3000K, UCL glass, 1amp circuit.

-(25$) SOLD!!! 4sevens mini 2xAA: nothing to mention, xp-g s2, all stock and nice.

-30$ SOLD!!! Olight eos 1xAAA titanium: xpg-s2 , nice mini flashlight.

I can give some extra parts, that most of them have, such as holsters. I think i have also the boxes of most of them.
If you want more ask via pm, want to send these away, not sure if prices are ok, might be too high or too low, sorry for that, i don't know any ideal right price, open to offers, i am here to discuss them

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Clean up sale!

I'll take the 4-Sevens Mini 2 x AA.

My mistake, withdrawn. :(

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

ill take quark cr123 and Olight eos

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

double post

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent.
Thank you

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, let's try again. I will take: -(40$)Jetbeam jet2 mk3.

ergotelis

Enlightened
Re: Big clean up sale!+update with Modders' big pack parts!---Free worldwide shipping

Thanks bigbluefish, your money will fund the purchase of a new stradic for big bluefish! Shipment to follow!
First package already shipped from yesterday!

Check guys these things left, open to offers!

zeremefico

Newly Enlightened
Re: Big clean up sale!+update with Modders' big pack parts!---Free worldwide shipping

Thanks george!

ergotelis

Enlightened

BUMP with some price reductions! all sold items are shipped!Thank you!

ergotelis

Enlightened

One bump for this sale, i won;t go any lower for this sale for each item, only if there is any combination i will do so. Thank you!