BIG GUNS Collections - Weenies need not apply

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Here is a line up of some of my big guns, Professional's Favorite 17.5mcp on right, 15mcp Thor is the huge black one right next to the Pro's Favorite. I don't own the yellow one any more (Smartbeam 15mcp) but now have the N30 and will post a picture of it soon. ;)
BackView600x800.jpg

UPDATE: Here is my AmondoTech N30:

AMONDOTECHHIDN30.jpg

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a line up of some of my big guns, Professional's Favorite 17.5mcp on right, 15mcp Thor is the huge black one right next to the Pro's Favorite. I don't own the yellow one any more (Smartbeam 15mcp) but now have the N30 and will post a picture of it soon. ;) UPDATE: Here is my AmondoTech N30:

Wow that's sp cool:thumbsup:, I couldn't image the beam they'd all make put together. When ever I read your posts it seems like you have a hundred of those big spotlights, well I guess you do:eek:.

Were's the Industrial:rolleyes:?

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Wow that's sp cool:thumbsup:, I couldn't image the beam they'd all make put together. When ever I read your posts it seems like you have a hundred of those big spotlights, well I guess you do:eek:.

Were's the Industrial:rolleyes:?

Thanks Juggernaut! Here it is:

DORCYXENONLANTERNTHROWER.jpg

Last edited:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Here is my full classic spotlight lineup.

Always from left to right: AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator, Vector Power On Board HID, Thor 15mcp, Sharper Image 10mcp (which is like a 10mcp Thor with extra features & twin 6V SLA batteries), 3mcp twin beam Vector.

3MCPVECTOR10MCPTHOR15MCPTHORPOBCOST.jpg

CLASSICLINEUP.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my 3 GIANT guns, lined up from left to right in order of size.

HUGEgunssizecompariosn.jpg

And here are what I consider to be my 2 unusual/special spotlights, The AmondoTech N30 and Professional's Favorite 17.5 million CP.

SPECIALS-N30andProsFavorite175MCP.jpg

Here is my LED super thrower:
COLEMAN530LUMENCREEXR-ETRI-STARL-1.jpg

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my full classic spotlight lineup.

Always from left to right: AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator, Vector Power On Board HID, Thor 15mcp, Sharper Image 10mcp (which is like a 10mcp Thor with extra features & twin 6V SLA batteries), 3mcp twin beam Vector.

Here are my 3 GIANT guns, lined up from left to right in order of size.

And here are what I consider to be my 2 unusual/special spotlights, The AmondoTech N30 and Professional's Favorite 17.5 million CP.

Here is my LED super thrower:

I stand corrected, You have the almighty magaload of hand held spot light:crazy::faint::faint::laughing:!

Anymore info on that yellow and silver one?

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
I stand corrected, You have the almighty magaload of hand held spot light:crazy::faint::faint::laughing:!

Anymore info on that yellow and silver one?

Lol Juggernaut.:laughing: The yellow and silver one is my newest pistol-grip spotlight and is called the RALLY Advanced 3-in-1 Ultra Beam Rechargeable Spotlight. It is rated at 3 million candlepower and has a 55W H3 12V halogen bulb and a 12V SLA battery. It has a very nice round beam and great throw.
My favorite feature it has is the car adaptor that directly runs it for unlimited runtime. I love everything about the RALLY.:)

Here is a beamshot I just went out and took of it. There was no ambient light and the shed it is lighting up is 50 yards away. For some reason the spill and corona don't show very well in this photo. It is a VERY bright light.
RALLY.jpg

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
My Peak Performance 5mcp:

BPeakperform.jpg

Two pictures of my Motor Trend 5mcp, which I sometimes refer to as my Maxabeam lookalike:

B5mcp.jpg

Maxabeamlookalike.jpg

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Quad P7 have been one of my favorite big lights
P1020622.jpg

P1020905.jpg

P1030011.jpg

Beamshot Ellie Quad
DSC05001.jpg

Beamshot Ellie 10w HID
CopyofDSC04999.jpg

Beamshot Eagleye 35 w Hid
CopyofDSC04337.jpg

70 years old zeiss
CopyofDSC04340.jpg

zeiss and Ellie 10 w HID
DSC04624.jpg

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!

Your Quad P7 looks familliar :grin2:

img5408mv6.jpg

img5416kj1.jpg

Man that one is ridiculously bright!

At max level pointing the beam to a near white wall will completely blind you. NOT recommended indoor! :poof:

You don't want to be the person this flashlight is pointed to :devil:

hamheart

Enlightened
this is not a picture of my light, but i have the exact same light.
ColandFM.jpg

it's on the left, it puts out a mere 15,000 lumens.:D

pic by BSBG

Last edited:

BSBG

Enlightened
i have few more than this but...
ColandFM.jpg

it's on the left, it puts out a mere 15,000 lumens.:D

Actually, that is mine on the left, and the right. Thanks for posting my pic without bothering to ask or rehost it.

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Nice!

Your Quad P7 looks familliar :grin2:

Man that one is ridiculously bright!

At max level pointing the beam to a near white wall will completely blind you. NOT recommended indoor! :poof:

You don't want to be the person this flashlight is pointed to :devil:

Yes its bright -and now I do have one regulated on the right w /pot for dimming
P1030632.jpg