Binge worthy series

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Why is Counterpart Season 2 so expensive???
It's only two disks

Been looking to get it since summer last year , just too expensive!

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Why is Counterpart Season 2 so expensive???
It's only two disks

Been looking to get it since summer last year , just too expensive!
I managed to borrow from the public library here, in fact just saw it on the shelf, but have already seen it (and almost decided to watch it again). Three weeks for ten episodes so not too traumatic in terms of binge. Excellent drama it is.

What price are they asking (/demanding)?

Dave

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
I managed to borrow from the public library here, in fact just saw it on the shelf, but have already seen it (and almost decided to watch it again). Three weeks for ten episodes so not too traumatic in terms of binge. Excellent drama it is.

What price are they asking (/demanding)?

Dave
+

$33 new
$28 used for just 'good' condition

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've heard the new series "Annika" with Nicola Walker (from "Unforgotton") is out, two seasons. Local library has about 25 copies of season 1, and was #168 on the list...

Dave

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Gangs of London has some of the most intense scenes you'll ever see in movie or series:: finished Season Two over the weekend.
Easily one of my favorite series.

1709650551642.png

edit: changed pic

Last edited:

pnwoutdoors

Enlightened
Bosch: Legacy. Almost as good as the original. On Amazon Freevee

I'm re-watching the Bosch and the Bosch: Legacy series. Love the books. Have really enjoyed most of the episodes of Bosch. Haven't gotten to the "Legacy" ones yet, but will soon. Pretty good stuff, so far as "mainstream" TV detective stuff goes. And it should be, with Michael Connelly's writing and him behind the scenes as the (an?) executive producer.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Sorry you don't have streaming. Only way to watch best shows now.
Nope. You can watch anything, and I mean ANYTHING for free and without commercials on any of the countless free movie/tv streaming sites. Downloading can be done on any of the bittorent sites like Piratebay.

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have watched some of the earlier series, pretty goofy at times, mildly interesting.

Dave
I'm rewatching season 1 and liking it better. Parody of Star Trek: Next Generation (and in general), some obvious plagiarism, some goofy parts, but great visual effects and the plots are generally OK.

Dave

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missed this one. Now on my list. Thanks! Is there a season 3 coming?
+

Think Season 3 is in production right now, or already finished.
It's violent and pushes the edge, so maybe not popcorn for you and the kids to watch.

It's not so much street gang stuff, more control / power & global money laundering on tall scale.

...........who are the investors?