• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BNIB Surefire 6p,18650 bored 6p

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay great thanks. I was thinking I'd use 17650 cells, so are you likely to get any non-bored BNIB 6Ps any time soon? Cheers.
Sorry just saw this no this is it for me and they are discontinued so what you see is what you get :)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested in a bored 6P with a McClicky. I've just got a few quick questions.

- How much is shipping to Montreal, Canada?
- Can it fit a protected Panasonic 18650? If not, which cells do fit?

Cheers,
Corey
I use the NCR cell, I have never heard of anyone having issues fitting batteries into one of my hosts and they have tried a whole lot of different batteries so you should be good to go :)

Montreal should be less than $15

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bodies fit both protected and unprotected cell in fact I do not think I have ever found a battery that does not fit inside of my bore jobs

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment received thank you very much I will get it packed up and sent out

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Busy week going to try to hit the post office today and get the international shipments sent out :)

Getting down to the last of the 6p flashlights! Get them while you can

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have pictures of the C2 and Z2? And how much are they?
Haven't taken pictures yet hoping I won't have to LOL

C2 safety orange $200 brand new board for 18 mm cells with brand new cerakote and mcclicky switch installed glow-in-the-dark switch boot cover

C3 safety orange $200 brand new board for 18 mm cells with brand new cerakote and mcclicky switch installed glow-in-the-dark switch boot cover

6p safety orange body only $75 brand new bored for 18 mm cells with brand new cerakote

C3 flat dark Earth $200 brand new bored for 18 mm cells with brand new cerakote and mcclicky switch installed black switch boot cover

C3 bright white stormtrooper$200 brand new bored for 18 mm cells with brand new cerakote and mcclicky switch installed with black switch boot cover

Panic!

Newly Enlightened
Today received my light. It's very nice and I'm very glad:twothumbs
Thank you so much, Charles, especially for the safe, durable package and your post office adventure:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.