Brass HDS Rotary

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
There will be a small run of aluminum bronze (20) and naval brass (42). These won't come up for sale until September 1 at the very earliest. Perhaps later.

Bronze will come up brisk, followed by brass, so if you miss out on bronze, you have a chance for brass. The quantity will not change. Projected price is $590 bronze and $550 brass.

So, now your real question is, what will I put it in?
Well, one thing comes to mind when I think of any copper based metal and leather, and that is verdigris.
So, since I got ahead of the ball here and just had to make a holster for a bronze HDS, I lined mine with green suede so that the chemicals in the vegetable tanned leather won't turn the light green if left in it for an extended period of time. Now, if I could only get my bronze and brass HDS yesterday. I'll have to think up a naval theme for the brass light.

img-1119.jpg
img-1120.jpg

img-1121.jpg
img-1123.jpg

img-1122369.jpg

moltenmag

Enlightened
There will be a small run of aluminum bronze (20) and naval brass (42). These won't come up for sale until September 1 at the very earliest. Perhaps later.

Bronze will come up brisk, followed by brass, so if you miss out on bronze, you have a chance for brass. The quantity will not change. Projected price is $590 bronze and $550 brass.

So, now your real question is, what will I put it in?
Well, one thing comes to mind when I think of any copper based metal and leather, and that is verdigris.
So, since I got ahead of the ball here and just had to make a holster for a bronze HDS, I lined mine with green suede so that the chemicals in the vegetable tanned leather won't turn the light green if left in it for an extended period of time. Now, if I could only get my bronze and brass HDS yesterday. I'll have to think up a naval theme for the brass light.

img-1119.jpg
img-1120.jpg

img-1121.jpg
img-1123.jpg

img-1122369.jpg

Thanks for the update. Nice holsters too. Any idea of what LEDs will be available for them?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't think I have responded in this thread.
If I'm lucky enough, I'd like one of ea please.. I will pay over the going rate for the limited aluminum Bronze...I'll give you an even 600:crackup:

I'm liking Hogo's thinking... 4500K Bronze, 4000k Brass. Makes the most sense. Keeping my fingers crossed i can get one of ea. If I can only have one, i will take Alum/Bronze please; will go great with one of my new holsters that will be shipping tomorrow.

as mentioned in the general edc thread...I'd like to secure mine now since i know many are recovering from July 6th and it will be my only chance. Sending Paypal now...:laughing:...

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the looks of all the responses, it appears all 42 have been spoken for.

We will see what happens when the gates open the day they are available to order

doctordun

Enlightened
I want Bronze as first choice and Brass as second. Will be happy with either.
Plus a forth holster from Hogo. That one in the previous posts is beautiful......Price?
Pm me if you don't wish to lock yourself in.
Love your work. I have 3 holsters and 4 lights. Will have to balance that up or sell a light.