Canada to go to all zero emission passenger vehicles by 2035

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Truth!

How 'bout them Houthi's? Could all that lead to lack of batteries for the ev?
I saw some blurb in the news about Tesla doing something about their production, I think in Germany because of the coalition response to the Houthi attacks. Maybe slowed production or halted it, I can't remember. I thought that it was odd, but maybe their CCP batteries come through that strait.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonder how they are planning on charging all those EV's when they go all electric in 2035? Did they forget that it gets cold in Canada?

Paying $100 to sit in the cold for 2 hrs at a charging station to charge enough for a little over 100 miles, doesn't seem like fun.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Wonder how they are planning on charging all those EV's when they go all electric in 2035? Did they forget that it gets cold in Canada?
They didn't forget anything, and go to great measures to keep the talking points on pie in the sky.
Paying $100 to sit in the cold for 2 hrs at a charging station to charge enough for a little over 100 miles, doesn't seem like fun.
Yes, but can you imagine how long it would take to put enough gas in your car to drive 350 miles? Huh….oh, well then…yeah, never mind. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.