CANDY

StarHalo

Flashaholic
wDOJbIE.gif

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
harro mentioned Violet Crumbles and I agree those are the bomb for sure. Similar are flake and chrunchie - my wife and vacationed in the UK back in Oct 2018 and brought some of those home - did not last long though...

Kit Kat, Krackle, Chocolate Fudge Twix, Snickers, M&M's - Regular & Crispy, Flicks, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate version are crazy good), World's Finest Chocolate Bars with Almonds, etc, etc, etc!

Cheers,
Tim

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
70% Dark Chocolate for me.

It satisfies in a single small square for the entire day and is rumored to have some small health benefits. Plus no one else in the house likes it so I can know it will only be eaten by yours truly.

markr6

Flashaholic
Everyone knows Good & Plenty is the best candy ever. I eat it by the truckload.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Doc told me to halt eating candy until we get my glucose issue sorted out. Dratz!

No more Reeses peanut butter cups? Just shoot me.

Wait, not yet. Russell Stover to the rescue. Stevia sweetened peanut butter cups with semi-sweet chocolate aint bad at all.

markr6

Flashaholic
Doc told me to halt eating candy until we get my glucose issue sorted out. Dratz!

No more Reeses peanut butter cups? Just shoot me.

Wait, not yet. Russell Stover to the rescue. Stevia sweetened peanut butter cups with semi-sweet chocolate aint bad at all.

Reeses Puffs cereal...almost as good as the candy!

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I pretty much have cut out literally all sugar except some in things like milk/heavy cream/a bit of honey/etc... You definitely feel so good when you don't have it, but damn this thread is making me drool lol. Reeses cups are the best. I'll have to have some on a "cheat day" lol. Dark chocolate is amazing too. I will have a piece of that every once in a while.

My actual favorite "candy" candy is probably Haribo gummy bears. The normal ones and the coated "sour" ones too. Those are actually small enough that just a couple won't put a real dent into overall sugar consumption which is good lol.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Had a major cheat meal yesterday with a Cookies n' Cream milkshake; could actually feel my heart working harder for a while there..

That said, if you're trying to stay off the sugar but want something sweet, I highly recommend So Delicious' Mint Chocolate Chip coconut ice cream; the texture is a little hard when it's all the way cold, it's otherwise just good ol' mint chocolate chip but with a hint of non-processed sugar, no dairy, and only 120 calories if you eat a full quarter of the pint container. Look for the turquoise blue lid:

t10Wibn.jpg