cavalcante!!!!! are you scared?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
he still is loose are you scared ..cant belive he was caught

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Screenshot_20230912-210154.png
Raggie, get your rear over to PA, take your new hound, and apprehend this little punk who likes to kill little girls!

$25k will buy you many new bikes and flashlights

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
The radio said it was the customs and border patrol agency 😱 that found him.

My understanding is it was Border Patrol BORTAC and PSP SERT that took him into custody this morning, and that the K9 is Border Patrol BORTAC.

Last edited:

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who's the Bestest Boy!

Supposedly this is the K9, difficult to confirm positively at this time.

It does appear, at this time, that this is the correct K9! (17:17 hrs)

Attachments

• E11A4467-5BD2-4F93-893D-74254644D8AD.jpeg
    E11A4467-5BD2-4F93-893D-74254644D8AD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

TPA

Enlightened
Not scared at all, but then again many people in my area carry and our local Sheriff isn't going to put up with anything.

Nice to see the Bork Bork got to Nom Nom on him...but very disappointed that law enforcement didn't let the dog chew around for awhile to make sure he won't be able to walk without a cane. I've seen this done, btw. I also wish law enforcement would have "finished" the job on-the-spot so we're not paying for his care. I'm also disappointed that no news story is mentioning that he was in the country illegally. All of the money spent on him is money which could have been spent on people who actually live here.

Ocelot808

Enlightened
Not scared at all, but then again many people in my area carry and our local Sheriff isn't going to put up with anything.

Nice to see the Bork Bork got to Nom Nom on him...but very disappointed that law enforcement didn't let the dog chew around for awhile to make sure he won't be able to walk without a cane. I've seen this done, btw. I also wish law enforcement would have "finished" the job on-the-spot so we're not paying for his care. I'm also disappointed that no news story is mentioning that he was in the country illegally. All of the money spent on him is money which could have been spent on people who actually live here.
I agree it seems a waste of resources better spent on the community, but cost no object to neutralize the threat to public safety of an escaped murderous violent felon makes sense to me. Big sigh of relief he is thoroughly bloodied and in custody.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I agree it seems a waste of resources better spent on the community, but cost no object to neutralize the threat to public safety of an escaped murderous violent felon makes sense to me. Big sigh of relief he is thoroughly bloodied and in custody.
Some hideously high expenses are just worth paying for. Neutralizing a murdering psychopath on the loose, definitely one of them. Send the President of Mexico the bill for the expenses. Obviously he's not going to pay it. But it would be a giant, public, media storm middle-finger to him and his incompetence in bettering the lives of his people. I mean seriously, no one talks about it. But outside of the border towns on the Mexican side which are doing pretty well financially thanks to U.S. tourists.... The rest of the nation truly is a 3rd world country. With none of its politicians even attempting to improve things.