• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

When you coat these, do you just coat the outside and leave the thread and inner workings stock, or do you coat everything including the threads, leaving just enough bare metal in the right places to form a return electrical path?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
on most parts they are cerakoted to the oring grooves and left stock on the threads and interior to preserve proper fit and conductivity

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened
What colors are still available? Ready to ship you a Nitecore D10

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
sure =)

ti blue gets dropped off today and then G black, burnt bronze and orange get dropped off next weekend! Bronze may be delayed a week unless we get more hosts, I only have a couple parts currently for that batch

Philbucknall

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, just out of interest can your coater do other items besides lights? I have some items I want cerakoting and have been looking for a reliable source for it for weeks now!!!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guy can do anything metal and even some synthetics from pens to watch parts to zippo lighters all the way up to full AR's

Drop me an email for details@ [email protected]

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going to pick up most of the small white lights tomorrow, the rest will be picked up next weekend once the new cerakote material arrives and he finishes up!

Ti Blue is going to be dropped off as well and will hopefully return next weekend =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
anything that is solid and can bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours can be coated; they even do glock frames that are plastic!

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
I love my arc aaa but was not too hip on the color. What would something that size cost me to coat?

Madpayas0

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

I'd be interested in getting my E2D coated with the burnt bronze

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my arc aaa but was not too hip on the color. What would something that size cost me to coat?

Around $30

I'd be interested in getting my E2D coated with the burnt bronze

Excellent, the reflector will need to be removed, for tips on how to do it safely please ask around on the modder's forum

Hi CharlesI received my two Z2's today. The orange cerakoted Z2 is great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome! That Z2 orangie did look great, once it was reassemlbed I wished I had put one in that batch for me!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, there are plastic inserts, orings, and the reflector in the head that need to be removed prior to coating; it can be donw by boiling and using a pair of strap wrenches

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about a yellow cerakote? I found in the google pictures a picture of an yellos Z2, and I think yellow should also be a nice color :) A corvette yellow or schoolbus yellow looks cool for me

http://i47.tinypic.com/25tianl.jpg

I'd be in for a yellow Z2 since I still miss a Surefire G2Z in yellow :( and I love the yellow G2 ;)

Last edited:

WDP

Newly Enlightened
Cerakote

Burnt Bronze.
I am in for a SureFire 6P body, tailcap and a cryos head.

Flat Dark Earth.
I would be in for a complete SureFire 6P (body, head, tailcap).

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cerakote

Anyone cerakote'ed a v10r??!! How would it work with the control ring would be my concern... Would coating the ring and body make the ring not turn easily or even at all?? Curios id love my xml modded v10r in burnt brinze....
Hoping white back soon...... Then i can worry bout what's next :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.