• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, been there done that haha, choosing the right coater is the single most important factor in the performance of the coating. The quality comes down to proper prep and meticulious measurement of the ingredients combined with using the proper gun and technique.

WDP

Newly Enlightened
Re: **OPEN** Cerakote Service *Run 4 Choose Colors* Get your lights coated!!

Burnt Bronze.
I am in for a SureFire 6P body, tailcap and a cryos head.

Should I wait for you to 'call' for the Burnt Bronze or send it now?

I am sending you my SureFire C2 and SureFire C3 instead. Burnt Bronze on these two please.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just got all my gear back from Bugsy WOW outstanding as always.
Charles just love all the FM lights That storm trooper Cooly is out of this world.
I will post a pic as soon as I get some time.

cheers

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I loved the way the Safety Orange Cooly came out, so a Storm Trooper Cooly?! Can't wait to see that!!

Just got all my gear back from Bugsy WOW outstanding as always.
Charles just love all the FM lights That storm trooper Cooly is out of this world.
I will post a pic as soon as I get some time.

cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha, the coater HATED doing those coolies, the fins took him 3 hours per light to get blasted properly so the white would be nice and even. He told me they would cost double what we paid next time haha

The Stormcooly turned out amazing, I have a extra stock cooly if someone decides they are interested in adding it to the next batch!

Rat has some a serious stormtrooper squadron; c2, l2m, FM 26650, FM 26500, M3, FM Cooly and there are probably a few more I'm forgetting hahaha

I also did an "Imperial stormtrooper" for mp101 inspired by the ultimate stormtrooper that Rat created; Cren G Black bezel, cryos, c2 with lx2 clip, solarforce s9 tailcap with G black cren ring...that one was filled with a VIDSM Quad....sooo sweet!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am sending you my SureFire C2 and SureFire C3 instead. Burnt Bronze on these two please.

Excellent!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright - G Black and Bronze are at the coater but we have a 2-3 week lead time, if any of you want to jump in on those colors your stuff needs to be here ASAP by this weekend! He always says 2-3 weeks but often gets it done sooner so this is last call on those two colors!!!

Orange is still in need of some more lights, trying hard to get that in but we need 7 more lights! Takers????

Also, a White batch is looming in the very near future; maybe as soon as 1-2 weeks to last calls, if you've got'em, send'em!!!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, a White batch is looming in the very near future; maybe as soon as 1-2 weeks to last calls, if you've got'em, send'em!!!

I have a Cyros M2 bezel coming your way direct from Ronac. It's for the White batch it's going to top off the little brass FM host you just did for me in white as I used the head from that on another light.

cheers

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait for me!!! I'll have my body and tail in the mail tomorrow for the bronze run.

Alright - G Black and Bronze are at the coater but we have a 2-3 week lead time, if any of you want to jump in on those colors your stuff needs to be here ASAP by this weekend! He always says 2-3 weeks but often gets it done sooner so this is last call on those two colors!!!

Orange is still in need of some more lights, trying hard to get that in but we need 7 more lights! Takers????

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
any other stragglers for bronze, black or orange?

I will be submitting the partial orange batch with some resprays this weekend as well; it will return at the same time as the other 2 colors =)

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened
any other stragglers for bronze, black or orange?

I will be submitting the partial orange batch with some resprays this weekend as well; it will return at the same time as the other 2 colors =)

A repeat customer with a similar order

(solarforce L2-P body, S-9 tail cap, and A001 head)
As per instructions I will be sure to remove all O rings and switches, disassemble, send info sheet etc...
Burnt Bronze will look great and I am not going to include any bezel or tail cap ring.

Same address I assume?
Thanks

PM sent

Madpayas0

Newly Enlightened
Wait for me!!! I'll be dropping my E2D in the mail today for the bronze treatment. Tailcap, body, head and bezel.

IMAG0062.jpg

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
eggggggcelent!

any more? We have a pretty solid bronze batch!

We need more orangies....any takers??

Also; white is coming very soon, maybe a week or less!!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha, definitely no instant gratification here, my guy is faster than most but turnaround averages at least a month from the time your parts arrive here to when they arrive back in your hand

that being said some things are well worth the wait and this coater is easily the best I have seen

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
All stragglers are accounted for, the last bits are going in; if you have not heard back from me confirming your parts have arrived please pm me =)

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
My brother is spending money like crazy and will have a few parts for that C3 (The one I ordered for him last Friday) to be coated soon, but I'm afraid he won't have any of it ready in time for this run. Definitely the near future though. I'm more excited to see the results than he is!

I don't think he has developed an obsession yet. Though dropping $350 on the first flashlight (and parts) you've ever owned is a good start lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.