Challenge Week #5: Do the Twist!!

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, it's hard to believe this week is almost gone. Hope everyone's doing well. There's been some cool stuff here in the lineup this week! And I didn't know there was such a thing as the Maratac 1C and 1D twisty until now. I was sorely tempted to get one, but I've already got more lights than I have chances to use them!

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lady of the house wanted to see the true color of a NOS blouse she bought on-line and we were standing next to the Flashlight display area, and without thinking I grabbed the HiCRI Nichia floody FW3a and tapped rear button and held the switch to get a wall of hiCRI light.
Best light for the job, but challenge week :fail:

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
I accidentally welded the tailcap switch of my Seraph SP-6 in the ON position a few weeks ago (shorted the 18650 for a second with the P60 spring), and though I`v replaced it with a new one, I`m gad I kept the old one to use as a twisty! the C01S (although a great little light) wasn`t ideal for All my needs this week.
I hope it`s not cheating though, it`ll only work now as a twisty and clicking the button does nothing at all because it welded shut. :shrug:

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 contestants: Thrunite TiS, Sorfirn C01, Fenix E01. I will reveal the most used at the conclusion of this week's challenge.

Thanks for a new game.

The went by using the TiS and the E01. Reminded me how handy a simple AAA twisty can be.

compton

Newly Enlightened
V71xf2A.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Made it the week using minimags, a C01 and G-Line AA.
But tbh I missed the slider switch of my incan 2aa Rayovac Industrial at 2am. I cleaned that one up at incan week and it quickly became my favorite bedside light.

Last edited:

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
Well that was Interesting, I really missed my headlamp that does 0.3lm for bathroom trips having 200+lm with the mini mag pro or 47lm with the solitaire reminded me why keep these around as backups not primary.
I did survive It though.