Christmas Gifts XI! (enter here)

agnelucio

Newly Enlightened
That's not how the process works. At least take a couple of minutes to read through the very first post in this topic in order to familiarize yourself with the procedure.

My apologies, I read the OP, but I mustn't have realised exactly how it was organized.

legtu

Enlightened
hmmm, #7 and #11 is really looking good to me but the light's intended use and usa only shipping eliminates them from my choices.

anyways, my pick is #18. $75 Certificate to Illumination Supply. thanks!

Last edited:

Nomad

Enlightened
Legtu, why make others wait when you have had a week to go over your choices? Honestly I don't understand why so many people are like that...those of us who celebrate the holiday would love to see as many people receive their lights before then.

Between this and people who pick the most expensive lights and admit to selling them, I really think the spirit of this event has been harmed. It makes me feel really sad.

legtu

Enlightened
... snipped ...
on with the list! happy holidays guys! :)

Last edited:

Tiresius

Enlightened
hmmm, #7 and #11 is really looking good to me but the light's intended use and usa only shipping eliminates them from my choices...

My apologies on not shipping overseas. I want to make sure that what I'm making and sending out actually gets there. I've had bad experiences with sending important things overseas and they never showed up. The recipient--also a close friend of mines--was furious and never spoke to me since then.

Nomad

Enlightened
I have been noticing that a lot of guys think it's illegal to ship lithium batteries all the time, but a lot of times there are exceptions if they are in the device. If you really want to make sure it doesn't come on during shipping, just put a piece of paper between the battery and the contact so it's just not an issue. :) Just an idea!

For U.S.A. shippers:
http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22350/html/updt_002.htm

Very handy info

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey IsaacL!

According to the USPS your package is out for delivery!!!

The suspense is killing me!!!

IsaacL

Enlightened
It's killing me too! I'm in Ocean City taking the police exam. Won't be home till Monday. :(

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're going to be a peace officer?! Your exams are way more important than this flashlight! I think you have to go to the post office, according to the USPS a notice was left. You must have a small mail box or a lot of family and friends sending you good cheer!

Don't worry Brother it'll be waiting for you. You a Eagles fan? That Nick Foyles just came outa no where.

I'll be ordering you batteries soon!

kelmo

IsaacL

Enlightened
I passed the written and physical portion earlier today and I have an interview with a 3 officer panel tomorrow!

Ok, I'll just pick it up from the PO when I get home then

Funny you should mention it. I don't watch much football but the training Sgt. is a huge Eagles fan...haha!

You're going to be a peace officer?! Your exams are way more important than this flashlight! I think you have to go to the post office, according to the USPS a notice was left. You must have a small mail box or a lot of family and friends sending you good cheer!

Don't worry Brother it'll be waiting for you. You a Eagles fan? That Nick Foyles just came outa no where.

I'll be ordering you batteries soon!

kelmo

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I passed the written and physical portion earlier today and I have an interview with a 3 officer panel tomorrow! ...

Knock 'em dead young man. Perhaps that was a poor choice of words! Plenty of first responders in CPF!

kelmo

IsaacL

Enlightened
Thanks for the encouragement!

One of the kids who was testing with my group asked if the interview was "3 on 1" or "1 against 3" or something to that effect. The female officer at the desk nearly died laughing.

Looking forward to joining the family!

Congratulations and good luck!

Knock 'em dead young man. Perhaps that was a poor choice of words! Plenty of first responders in CPF!

kelmo

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been so flat out lately, I totally missed this thread.
Haven't had much time to look at any threads beyond the usual MBI ones.

csshih, I PM'd you some hours ago with some things I can give away in case its not too late.

Thanks very much.
Tgwnn