• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Closed) BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowley

Newly Enlightened
Re: BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight

Paypal sent - :paypal: for 1 BitZ and tracking.

Thanks

litetube

Enlightened

:paypal:. PP sent. I also placed a short note in the Transaction notes Mr. Hgryu. I will also send a short PM here with the note repeated. Thank you!!

yclo

Flashaholic*

Looks good. :thumbsup:

A quick question, is the o-ring in the head between the lens/reflector or lens/bezel ring?

-YC

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Material : Titanium (Bezel, Clip), 6061 Aluminum Alloy (Head, Body)

This line is a bit misleading - why is "Titanium" listed first, colored, italicized, underlined, and bolded, when the actual light is Aluminum? The bezel and clip are Ti, and that's great, but it's strange to see their material listed first and accented as it is. :shrug:

Either way, it seems like everyone is happy with the light, so I'm going to see if I can swing one later on in the week! :thumbsup:

john

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

looks really nice....would get one, but have other priorities..if there is any left in about a month....

Crenshaw

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

i almost thought it was a Ti light until i seen the price...but it did catch my eye.

This line is a bit misleading - why is "Titanium" listed first, colored, italicized, underlined, and bolded, when the actual light is Aluminum? The bezel and clip are Ti, and that's great, but it's strange to see their material listed first and accented as it is. :shrug:

Either way, it seems like everyone is happy with the light, so I'm going to see if I can swing one later on in the week! :thumbsup:

john

Last edited:

HgRyu

Enlightened

Does it have a spring in the body to hold the battery tight?

Yes, it have leaf spring (?).

Are the lumens figures you quoted out the front of the torch or just emitter lumens?

Estimated emitter lumens..

Is the Bezel loctite sealed?
Bezel is sealed for water resistent purpose, not for the purpose of "void guarantee" :grin2:

Is the $5 shipping to the US pretty reliable? Anyone with any experience?

I sent goods to US more than 30times and there was no non-delivery.
I also got goods from US more than 30times and there was only one non-delivery which was sent during X-mas/new year season.

A quick question, is the o-ring in the head between the lens/reflector or lens/bezel ring?

O-ring is in between lens/bezel ring.

jch79,
I also think you are right.:D Changed words.

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened

Will there be any kind of delivery notification? or any kind of number associated with the shipping?

I didnt realize the head oring is external. Wont be able to lube that one. does anyone have a similar setup and could express their everyday results ? I have always had lights with internal orings at the window. This will have to be swapped out for a fresh one ocassionaly right?

easilyled

Flashaholic

litetube, I don't think that type of o-ring needs to be lubed and probably doesn't need changing either. (at least for about 20 years)

Its just to help maintain a watertight seal.

I think the only o-rings that need lubing are the ones where parts are
moving relative to each other ..... when twisting the head against the
cell-tube for example.

BigBoy

Enlightened

HgRyu,
That's a really good looking light - congratulations. I would like to see that done in a 1 x AA format in the future ...
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.