• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Closed) BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HgRyu

Enlightened
Re: BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight

Will there be any kind of delivery notification? or any kind of number associated with the shipping?
I shipped yours today. I post shipment date and tracking number (if available) on the second thread.

Does EMS collect customs duty like FedEx?
Yes, if total amounts is higher than the free clearance limit, in case of Korea.

That's I would like to see that done in a 1 x AA format in the future ...Bob
I also hope so...:grin2:

I posted all shipping date and tracking number on second thread.
Thanks.

HgRyu

Enlightened

I'm out of town now.
Shipment will be started again next Monday.
Thanks.

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

paypal sent for 1 bitz
thanks!

HgRyu

Enlightened

Pumaman, derfyled - shipped BitZ Pockets today.

derfyled - your registered# RR026961703KR

Thanks.

HgRyu

Enlightened

Jay Ripley,
Shipped yours today. (I couldn't send email to your paypal address)
It'll takes 7~10days to north America from Korea.

Ozniot

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent. Been looking for a floody twisty like this a long time. BitZ may stave off hunger for Titan T1A.

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

Got mine this morning. I haven't had a chance to do much testing but the beam pattern is nice gradually transitioning from the hotspot to the spill. The threads are smooth with no gritty feeling. Overall a very nice light for the money. Thanks for the quick shipping and great light.

Cowley

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rec'd: BitZ Pocket CR123A Flashlight

Rec'd.light today. Very nice light. Just a little bit longer than my Nautilus. The knurling is very grippy. Only thing is the very low should be a regular function vice a hidden one. Can't beat the price for a custom light. :goodjob: Good luck on your sales:thanks:

starfiretoo - shipped on Apr-22.

HgRyu

Enlightened

Ozniot,
I shipped BitZ Pocket to you today, if you are Paul. :grin2:

Cowley, starfiretoo,
Thanks for your kind comments.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened

Hi,

More questions:

Does it flicker at lower output?

What frequency is the strobe?

Can we request custom menu options?

Any chance of some beamshots?

Phew - thats it... Thanks. :wave:

Regards

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator

Hi,

More questions:

Does it flicker at lower output?

What frequency is the strobe?

Can we request custom menu options?

Any chance of some beamshots?

Phew - thats it... Thanks. :wave:

Regards

I'll try to answer soem of these since I got the light today and have been playing around with it.

Absolutely no flicker and amazingly NO HOLE in the beam at any distance even just a couple of mm to the surface!!

The strobe is not fast at all... interval is even longer than the emergency strobe on a Novatac..

I don't think you can have custom menu order, but I'll let the maker answer taht one..

Sorry, no beamshots, but I'll say the beam is lovely, very very nice and uniform..

Great little light. Very high quality finishing and parts are machined very well. Works like a charm... 2 thumbs up....

Room for improvement.... my thoughts... Lose the lowest output on the regular menu and have a really low low instead.. and up the highest output... and it would be perfect!

Thanks for a great light!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got mine today!

Got to say its a really really nice light. I'll report back here in a few days after playing around with it a bit and when I get a chance to take some Pics.

So far... I like!:twothumbs

Room for improvement.... my thoughts... Lose the lowest output on the regular menu and have a really low low instead.. and up the highest output... and it would be perfect!

+2. Great idea!!

MSax

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

mine arrived today, so +1 to light arriving safely using the standard shipping option. ymmv.

need to play around with it more tonight, but my first impressions are:

this may be the "nautilus killer" ive been looking for :eek:

i LOVE my nautlius, which i EDC. simple, excellent form factor, awesome runtimes on a very usable low. not many gripes with it. i went through a lot of lights to determine which one id EDC, and the nautilus was it. so i happily enjoy it, but all the while looking for something to beat it. until today, i thought it was going to be the Aeon (endeavors ion-sized nautilus) although i didnt really want to get into CR2 lights. anyways.

pros:
- i do like the BitZ's beam better. whiter and smoother. although the nautlius has better throw.
- great value for the cost.
- nice touches and attention to detail and features.
- pretty comparable to the nautlius but with extras.

cons/improvments:
- +1 again, change the standard low to the "low low" thats in the hidden menu, and remove the low low from the menu.
- knurling is very grippy, probably overly so. tone it down a bit so it doesnt tear up pockets!
- while the Ti bezel is nice, id probably skip it to shrink the size down slightly, and save on cost (on an already very affordable and reasonable light!). plus it detracts from the beam edges.
- make the strobe faster.
- locator beacon should have the longest runtime out of everything, maybe make it dimmer?
- i want a black one!

i listed a lot of cons/improvements, but really this is a great light and im going to make it my main EDC for a while, putting the nautlius back on the shelf for a while. so very nice light, great job HgRyu! more as i use it...

:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.