• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

=CLOSED=Lightsaver Miser 5 mode tailcap for SF 6P,G2,C2,E1,E2 group buy

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lightsaver Miser 5 mode tailcap for SF 6P,G2,C2,E1,E2 group buy

Awesome!

Let me know who/how to paypal and send shipping info to. I also check the earlier posts for that information right now.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cliff, gentleman providing these tailcaps will get back with details. Generally prefered is to be shipped to one address so we might gonna have to handle it further. Stand by

night.hoodie

Enlightened

If you didn't put in order yet... slight adjustment to mine... replace with

1xLSF130202 1xLSF130302 1xLSF130203

natE, BKe, natP

no worries if too late, meant to do that yesterday... thanks

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you didn't put in order yet... slight adjustment to mine... replace with

1xLSF130202 1xLSF130302 1xLSF130203

natE, BKe, natP

no worries if too late, meant to do that yesterday... thanks

Not late at all!
I'm on the phone and cannot edit first post but will do as soon as possible.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

List has been updated, minimum reached :)
Waiting for an answer from Cliff.

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Seems odd that Surefire never released a proper tailstanding tailcap for C/P threads. There are a few that will do it, but it is resting your light on rubber. The C/P line is screaming for a shrouded tailstander like the z68 for E Series.

Though the internals are (more than likely) not as resilient as Surefire's analog switches, the LightSaver housing is very sturdy. And I think the LightSaver C/P tail is more attractive than any of OEM Surefire C/P tails.

Thanks for posting that pic, drives the point home. It is nice looking, and though I can't stand crenellations, for the lame attempt to serve two masters, somehow I don't mind them as much on these pieces.

Last edited:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seems odd that Surefire never released a proper tailstanding tailcap for C/P threads. There are a few that will do it, but it is resting your light on rubber. The C/P line is screaming for a shrouded tailstander like the z68 for E Series.

Though the internals are (more than likely) not as resilient as Surefire's analog switches, the LightSaver housing is very sturdy. And I think the LightSaver C/P tail is more attractive than any of OEM Surefire C/P tails.

Thanks for posting that pic, drives the point home. It is nice looking, and though I can't stand crenellations, for the lame attempt to serve two masters, somehow I don't mind them as much on these pieces.

I couldn't agree more with everything you said. Actually your every post is detailed and leaves nothing to question about or having second thoughts.
Those crenelations are for the broad variety of consumers i guess but knowing what's hidden inside i'm kinda "won't look at it often". It's not custom as most of us used to here...

PS Sorry for the delay posting those pictures, i was sure i had to pay membership to get that privilege. But then by accident i found postimage.org.
#gonnahideinmycave

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately bad news gents....:(
Armyproperty store was not updated according to a webpage so after a long and painful waiting, this group buys crashed.
I apologize to everyone who was eagerly waiting for this moment to come true at last.

People at Armyproperty tried to get in touch with the manufacturer but that attempt also didn't bring positive results.
The only thing left is to play with those Lightsavers available on ebay...

Once again, so sorry for any inconvenience caused.
I'll update first post.