• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CLOSED WTS: X60vn - 7500L Thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: X60vn - The 2013 Big Deal

4.6A = 1500 LED Lumen

1500*5 = 7500 LED Lumen

Hmmmm.

How much more do you think you can squeeze out of it?

:devil:

PS - Who's the old man holding those leads in the pic?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: X60vn - The 2013 Big Deal

Hmmmm.

How much more do you think you can squeeze out of it?

:devil:

PS - Who's the old man holding those leads in the pic?

My Father.

Still tweaking but I think 4.8A Max

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: X60vn - 7500L Thrower

Ok I just found a major problem with these X60. I will need to discuss this issue with Supbeam. Only one of the light doesn't have this issue. The other 7 does. I am not revealing what the issues is yet because I want to give Supbeam a chance.

Due to Lunar New year I am already foreseeing a major time delay for Supbeam to correct this issue by sending me new parts. So anyone who wants a refund please tell me now. I will issue a refund.

Let me know now if you want a refund until Supbeam get this fixed.

Sorry all. This one is beyond me.

Last edited:

Mike Sloan

Enlightened

Can't make a decision until I know more info:(
>you said "major problem"...is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
>What parts do you need from Supbeam?
I hope you can figure it out....really want this light!
Mike

p.s. Now I am paranoid about the K50's!

Last edited:

Albert56

Newly Enlightened

7500 lumens!? Wow! The last I saw was around 6400. Has Vinh found a way to squeeze even more out of these?

I'm getting a little paranoid myself. After all the tweaks, Supbeam still ships Vinh 6 out 7 units with a "major issue". What does one expect then of "untweaked" stock sold to the general consumer? Between that and the mixed reviews I've read, it looks like this company has some serious QC issues to address.

I hope someone from Supbeam monitors these posts, because I think they really need to get a handle on this problem.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I am having the biggest headache of my life. Lunar new year definitely doesn't help.

I think the simplest solution right now is probably for me to refund anyone who wants it. And wait for all the best parts to arrive. To make these lights right and then restart the sale. One of the 8 is perfect and belive me it is PERFECT. 7500L with incredible focus and throw. I want all of them to be like that. So please allow me to send u a refund if u desire as the wait and headache would not be fair for you. Thank you all for understanding.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

On the bright side. Supbeam has always been extra helpful when I need it. I am sure they will make it right but it's just lunar new year being the delay. They are basically shutdown until at least the 20th.

Mike Sloan

Enlightened

On the bright side. Supbeam has always been extra helpful when I need it. I am sure they will make it right but it's just lunar new year being the delay. They are basically shutdown until at least the 20th.

It would be easier to make a decision if I new the severity of the issue. Please PM me if you need to keep it private.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

It would be easier to make a decision if I new the severity of the issue. Please PM me if you need to keep it private.

The issue involves me received 1-2 replacement part to make it perfect. I don't want to go into details of the parts involved and I hope you understand.

metalhead69

Enlightened

I am having the biggest headache of my life. Lunar new year definitely doesn't help.

I think the simplest solution right now is probably for me to refund anyone who wants it. And wait for all the best parts to arrive. To make these lights right and then restart the sale. One of the 8 is perfect and belive me it is PERFECT. 7500L with incredible focus and throw. I want all of them to be like that. So please allow me to send u a refund if u desire as the wait and headache would not be fair for you. Thank you all for understanding.

Vinh,
I'm in it for the long-haul.
I trust you so you can keep me on the list. I know you will be able to take care of me.:)

Albert56

Newly Enlightened

Vinh,
I'm in it for the long-haul.
I trust you so you can keep me on the list. I know you will be able to take care of me.:)

Me too... Please keep my place, Vinh. I will resubmit my payment just as soon as Supbeam delivers the goods and you're fully satisfied the problem has been resolved. I hope that 7500+ lumens comes true!! Whoooo Boy!!

rdrfronty

Enlightened

7500 lumens!? Wow! The last I saw was around 6400. Has Vinh found a way to squeeze even more out of these?

I'm getting a little paranoid myself. After all the tweaks, Supbeam still ships Vinh 6 out 7 units with a "major issue". What does one expect then of "untweaked" stock sold to the general consumer? Between that and the mixed reviews I've read, it looks like this company has some serious QC issues to address.

I hope someone from Supbeam monitors these posts, because I think they really need to get a handle on this problem.
Remember the 7500L is LED lumen, not out the front. My X60vn does just over 6400 with the stock cells. Right in line with Vinh's 7500 LED lumens.

Spawnie

Newly Enlightened

Hi Vinh,

my X60 (Standard Version) will arrive tomorrow or maybe at monday.

I know, you do not want to provide any details about the issue you've found, but maybe you could help me with the following question:
Does this problem also affect standard flashlights, or is it just involving modded ones / the modding process itself?

Thanks and best regards

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hi Vinh,

my X60 (Standard Version) will arrive tomorrow or maybe at monday.

I know, you do not want to provide any details about the issue you've found, but maybe you could help me with the following question:
Does this problem also affect standard flashlights, or is it just involving modded ones / the modding process itself?

Thanks and best regards

Mostly the modded version...May be because I mostly want it perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts