Company / Product News

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
It's a promotion currently going on at armytek. Any flashlight that they consider a gunlight has a 15% discount currently. Upgrade barrel essentially is their way of saying put the light on your gun's barrel to give you gun an upgrade.

I always considered a new barrel or recutting the crown an upgrade. :grin2:

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Beamshot of my armyTec Barracuda Pro XHP35 hi with 1x18650 IMR. Beautiful white tint and great distance illumination.

control
image hosting over 10mb

beamshot
image hosting over 10mb

DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE THE SAME LIGHT WITH THE XP-L HI LED. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN THE TWO. SPECS ARE ONE THING BUT I AM MORE INTERESTED ON WHAT ONE ACTUALLY SEES AT A DISTANCE OUT IN THE FIELD.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hey CPF users!

It's been a while since we've posted anything on this topic... So it's time to breathe some life into it!
And we're back with wonderful news - we're launching a brand new battery charger Handy C4 Pro!
W2rNcN1x.jpg

Save your time when charging batteries and electronic gadgets. Handy C4 Pro with fully independent channels and Powerbank function allows to charge 4 channels or 2 devices simultaneously. Thanks to high-quality electronics, Powerbank is compatible with iPhone and iPad. Meaning, you can be certain that the charging process is safe.

New product advantages:

• Quick charge with fully independent channels and 1A current for each
  • Supports IMR/Li-Ion and Ni-MH with precise charge algorithm to extend battery lifespan
  • Built-in effective powerbank supports devices with charge current up to 2.5A
  • Intelligent automatic detection of charge level and optimal current
  • Auto-detection of bad batteries and reverse polarity
  • Automatically stops the charging when complete depending on the battery
  • Possibility to use car/wall adapters with USB output
  • 5 years no hassle warranty
Tap the link below to order the new charger 👇
https://www.armytek.com/chargers-and-batteries/chargers/handy-c4-pro/armytek-handy-c4-pro/

Also if you have any questions feel free to ask us here or in PM. Have a nice day y'all! :naughty: