Company / Product News

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
1fad275060475795a9c636baa9e8d833.jpg

I recieved an email today. Good news about Armytek shipping from Canada to North America.

Where is this office ? Is it a warehouse ?

Can returns be sent there too ?

Thank you.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Thank you for your question! Sure, you can send lights there too. You have an address. :)

I just saw that your new office is near Canada Computer.

1)- Does the service will be done at your place in Ontario or you will send our lights to China?

2)- Do you know the shipping cost if we buy in Ontario and ship inside Canada? Montreal on my side?

3)- When the Dobermann Pro XPH50 will be released? I look forward to the Ontario order.🙂

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I just saw that your new office is near Canada Computer.

1)- Does the service will be done at your place in Ontario or you will send our lights to China?

2)- Do you know the shipping cost if we buy in Ontario and ship inside Canada? Montreal on my side?

3)- When the Dobermann Pro XPH50 will be released? I look forward to the Ontario order.

1) yes, the service will be done in Canada a bit later.
2) The shipping cost is calculated automatically. You can try to place an order and check the shipping cost at our web-site.
3) We plan to release Dobermann Pro on XPH35 HI. Can you tell please for what purposes you need Dobermann on XHP50?
XHP50 diode has a wide beam and the reflector should be an orange peel because XHP50 consists on 4 LED.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Armytek starts shipping products directly from Canada!

Shipment_Slider_Armytek_2.jpg

Armytek starts shipping products directly from Canada!

We are so excited to announce that Armytek Optoelectronics Inc. has officially started shipping flashlights directly from its office in Canada to North America! We ship orders the same business day, so now it really saves your time!

We are extremely pleased to have a new office and do our best to increase customer service we provide. Over the past few years we have greatly multiplied the amount of orders we receive on a daily basis. This growth reflects just how much we needed the additional space for shipping, storing and picking the products.

With the new Canadian office:

• You get an opportunity to acquire Canadian LED flashlights at acceptable prices directly from Armytek.
  • You get 10 years of no-hassle warranty. You get 100% guarantee of return and exchange without any fuss and trouble.
  • You have a possibility to get after-sales service and an opportunity to make orders by phone with the help of the manager.
  • You are the first who get information about new devices and service provided by Armytek.
  • You get your goods quickly and without delay.
For 9 years of company work we arranged lasting contacts with clients from more than 52 countries. Remember, Armytek offers its customers only exceptional-quality flashlights. And now they are totally obtainable to you.

Our new address is:
Armytek Optoelectronics Inc.
13-85 West Wilmot St
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4B 1K7, Canada
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
1)
2) The shipping cost is calculated automatically. You can try to place an order and check the shipping cost at our web-site.

Thank you for the answer. The shipping is supposed to be free with an order higher than 75.00US. I have tried the shipping calculator for 2 Predators Pro and it cost 10.18. Another member have paid for the shipping too. You can look at the Wizard thread.

" Free Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over $US75"

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Thank you for the answer. The shipping is supposed to be free with an order higher than 75.00US. I have tried the shipping calculator for 2 Predators Pro and it cost 10.18. Another member have paid for the shipping too. You can look at the Wizard thread.

" Free Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over $US75"

The technical error has been fixed. Thank you for your assistance in this matter!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
nope did not have to pay duties or any other weird tax. I just wanted to point out to everyone that AT just posted a pic of an XHP35 Dobermann Pro next to its factory packaging on their FB page. Already inquired on where to get one. Was told they will be out at the end of the summer

tex.proud

Enlightened
Really wasn't sure where to post this, but here it is.
Apparently ArmyTek has a sense of humor. I follow them on IG, and just came across this! No it's not a joke. It's a screencap from my Android.

IMG_20160729_214759_zpsgllpscn8.jpg

I had a good laugh, probably because I can recall that episode, but..AT actually has a sense of humor.

ven

Flashaholic
Still have a lot of love for the predator pro v2.5 warm..............awesome light!
5th along

Best ano in the business, and great news with returns and shipping USA side, makes a big difference.................well for that side of the pond anyway.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumencrazy the HI Pred Pro is MUCH brighter than the awesome V2.5 and easily has I would say 15-18k more CD. That is as long as you do not get the still excellent XB-H Pred Pro...

ven

Flashaholic
How you tried a warm version CC, real nice tint, would put it around 4000k. Had to get shut of the Viking pro cool as it was that cool ,it was ghostly washed out blue! Shame as a great light !

ven

Flashaholic
IMO one of the best looking production lights as well

As its only 40kcd iirc. It's actually quite usable and took it out a few times. Nice to see actual colours 100m away!(yeh dos not get any more distance to tryout :laughing: )

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Really wasn't sure where to post this, but here it is.
Apparently ArmyTek has a sense of humor. I follow them on IG, and just came across this! No it's not a joke. It's a screencap from my Android.

I had a good laugh, probably because I can recall that episode, but..AT actually has a sense of humor.

Thank you very much for your words! :) Glad that you like it.

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Any reason the website is soooooooo slow? Cannot switch from one product category to another. This has been going on for days. The rest on the internet is working just fine.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Any reason the website is soooooooo slow? Cannot switch from one product category to another. This has been going on for days. The rest on the internet is working just fine.

It's normal on my side now. I know they are working on the China site and on the new Canadian site (Armytek.ca) a lot these days.