Company / Product News

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Dear Friends!

No orders will be shipped from January 28 to February 22. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have questions - feel free to contact us.

Meditation_Benefits_A_Way_To_Pay_Attention_300x2.jpg

Armytek

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do they ship directly from China? I would've assumed that they ship from Canada and that you would be stocked up before the Chinese new year.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Yes they ship from China. If you have an issue with your light, you have to return it where it come from. The Canadian flag on their website is misleading. Moreover, I wonder what he's doing there.

I also, at first I thought Armitek, at least had a deposit in Canada.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Yes they ship from China. If you have an issue with your light, you have to return it where it come from. The Canadian flag on their website is misleading. Moreover, I wonder what he's doing there.

I also, at first I thought Armitek, at least had a deposit in Canada.

There are a number of American, Canadian and English companies that are based in the USA or Canada for example,and they are open about the fact that they are manufactured in China.
Apple products are made in China now and people from all over the world enjoy it. The quality does not depend on the country where the products are being made, does it?

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
The quality does not depend on the country where the products are being made, does it?

I have answered the question about the location of your company. For for those who want more information can refer to the links below:

http://mobile.pj.ca/bus/Ontario/Richmond-Hill/Armytek-Optoelectronics-Inc/100370551.html

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busine...ronics-in-richmond-hill-on-1323542/complaints

For your question above, sorry but I do not know how this question is relevant and related to that raised initially.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
I have answered the question about the location of your company. For for those who want more information can refer to the links below:

http://mobile.pj.ca/bus/Ontario/Richmond-Hill/Armytek-Optoelectronics-Inc/100370551.html

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busine...ronics-in-richmond-hill-on-1323542/complaints

For your question above, sorry but I do not know how this question is relevant and related to that raised initially.

All these links were shared on CPF for several times, nothing new.
Our company is registered in Canada.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
All these links were shared on CPF for several times, nothing new.
Our company is registered in Canada.

Forum does not just serve to share the news. It contains a wealth of informations. Moreover, it is here that I learned that. As I wrote above, I also thought Armitek produced in Canada his flashlight in my early days. If someone asks information about a subject that I know the answer, it gives me pleasure to give it to him as the other members have done for me...whether the information is old or new.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Forum does not just serve to share the news. It contains a wealth of informations. Moreover, it is here that I learned that. As I wrote above, I also thought Armitek produced in Canada his flashlight in my early days. If someone asks information about a subject that I know the answer, it gives me pleasure to give it to him as the other members have done for me...whether the information is old or new.

I understand you. But we have answered all questions about Canadian manufacture and the factory in China. :)

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
Armytek. I currently own a Predator Pro V2.5. I am considering puchasing the new[h=1]Armytek Predator Pro v3 XP-L High Intensity. Will this light really be brighter? We have a NIST Certified Lux meter. Will I be able to measure a significant difference, and by how much? I would hate to purchase this light and find out in our laboratory that it is underperforming.[/h]

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Armytek. I currently own a Predator Pro V2.5. I am considering puchasing the newArmytek Predator Pro v3 XP-L High Intensity. Will this light really be brighter? We have a NIST Certified Lux meter. Will I be able to measure a significant difference, and by how much? I would hate to purchase this light and find out in our laboratory that it is underperforming.

High diodes brightness is not larger than in regular ones.
Its main advantage - the light intensity, which is larger in more than 2 times.
Using Lux meter you can measure luxes and calculate candelas.
The lux reading is multiplied by the square of the distance in meters to get candela.
A lux reading taken at 1 meter distance is the same as candela (since 1 squared is 1).
maybe this information will be useful for you:
measurements

Last edited:

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
High diodes brightness is not larger than in regular ones.
Its main advantage - the light intensity, which is larger in more than 2 times.
Using Lux meter you can measure luxes and calculate candelas.
The lux reading is multiplied by the square of the distance in meters to get candela.
A lux reading taken at 1 meter distance is the same as candela (since 1 squared is 1).
maybe this information will be useful for you:
measurements

Thank you. I know the science and the calculations. The question is whether the New predator Pro Hi V3 will give a significantly higher reading than the Predator Pro V2.5. From previous reviews it appears that the Predator Pro V3 offers no improvement over the older Predator Pro V2.5. So I am interested to know if the XP-L Hi will be better?

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Thank you. I know the science and the calculations. The question is whether the New predator Pro Hi V3 will give a significantly higher reading than the Predator Pro V2.5. From previous reviews it appears that the Predator Pro V3 offers no improvement over the older Predator Pro V2.5. So I am interested to know if the XP-L Hi will be better?

There will be no difference in brightness.
It will be much better in its light intensity.