Company / Product News

mellowhead

Enlightened
I've been trying for 2 days to buy 2 wizards and a tiara, but the PayPal checkout keeps giving me an error. Hopefully tomorrow they'll get me sorted... I talked to Elena there today.

tex.proud

Enlightened
I just received the new Prime C2 Pro XHP35 (warm) from ArmyTek's canadian site. Shipped Monday and arrived Saturday. Not bad.

That said,

There was no email confirmation of order, no email confirmation of shipment, no email of any sort regarding my order. I had to keep logging into my account to see anything at all. The tracking link offered did absolutely nothing. I tried every number associated with my order and had zero response from it.

Having played with the light since it got dark, I'm loving it. I really like the UI! The tint of the WARM (neutral) is outstanding! With the TIR optic, there's no dark cross usually associated with the XHP. The LED is veryy well centered, the tint is great, the build quality is awesome, the light as a whole is well worth the price. It's the lack of customer service that bothers me.

I've purchased 2 other ArmyTek lights from a retailer that had beyond great customer service. I think I'll go through them from now on. Getting it from ArmyTek direct has been a lackluster experience.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Really? A direct email from a manufacturer ended up in your spam folder? Aside from that, really? Just for schitzandgiggles I checked spam. No such animal living there.

mellowhead

Enlightened
Hey, it happens. I did manage to get my 2 wizards and a tiara. One problem I noticed with the tracking on their website, at least if it's sent Canada Post, is that they link you to canapapost.com, when it should be canadapost.ca. Canadapost.com is a dead end.

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Really? A direct email from a manufacturer ended up in your spam folder? Aside from that, really? Just for schitzandgiggles I checked spam. No such animal living there.

Yop, right in the junk with hotmail. It doesn't like gmail...I have found their mail after I have received it.

Expéditeur: [email protected]
Date: 12 septembre 2016 à 14:09:12 UTC−4
Destinataire: [email protected]
Objet: Armytek

Your order has been shipped.
Tracking number is 9433 1564 5371 9581
You can track the post there:
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1
Please check your parcel before you signature.
If you do not receive the order or have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email [email protected]
Your order should reach you in complete and good condition. Please check your package before signing the delivery driver's paperwork to verify that you have received everything you ordered.
If some items are missed or damaged, please mark them on the delivery driver's paperwork. Remember that if you do not do it neither delivery service nor our company can bear the responsibility for missing or damaged parts.
Pay your attention to the fact that batteries may not be packed in separate containers, but may be placed inside flashlights.
Remember, that the responsibility for the improper appearance of outer package lays on the delivery service. Please, claim to the representative of the delivery service at the moment you receive your package. Our company guarantees that all sent products are being packed in proper way.
We accept claims for completeness and safety of the package during 24 hours from the moment you have received it.
Claims for the safety of the flashlight's individual package (flashlight box) we accept only if the outer package is safe.

Thank you for your business with Armytek

Sincerely yours,

Elena

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
Hey, it happens. I did manage to get my 2 wizards and a tiara. One problem I noticed with the tracking on their website, at least if it's sent Canada Post, is that they link you to canapapost.com, when it should be canadapost.ca. Canadapost.com is a dead end.

My link was the good one. Check the mail above.

Chozzehnwahn

Newly Enlightened
Armytek:
Why haven't you updated your website regarding the xhp35 hi that is now available on doberman and predator? What are the official specs? There are already a few retailers that have been selling these lights with the upgraded emitters

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
What ever happened to the XHP35 lights? No Barracuda on the website this morning. Was it removed for the special?

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received the new Prime C2 Pro XHP35 (warm) from ArmyTek's canadian site. Shipped Monday and arrived Saturday. Not bad.

That said,

There was no email confirmation of order, no email confirmation of shipment, no email of any sort regarding my order. I had to keep logging into my account to see anything at all. The tracking link offered did absolutely nothing. I tried every number associated with my order and had zero response from it.

Having played with the light since it got dark, I'm loving it. I really like the UI! The tint of the WARM (neutral) is outstanding! With the TIR optic, there's no dark cross usually associated with the XHP. The LED is veryy well centered, the tint is great, the build quality is awesome, the light as a whole is well worth the price. It's the lack of customer service that bothers me.

I've purchased 2 other ArmyTek lights from a retailer that had beyond great customer service. I think I'll go through them from now on. Getting it from ArmyTek direct has been a lackluster experience.

I was just looking at this light on ArmyTek's website. What retailer do you suggest I order from?

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I concur with the Prime C2 Pro XHP35 being a great light - I bought a BOSS 70 first and the prime second, now I have the two to compare I think I'd get the Prime over the BOSS they are that good IMO (you could put a diffuser film on the Prime and get the same wider beam as the boss).
Prime has a good interface with lots the boss the hasn't got, removable magnet/locator flash in switch/power status/waterproof/drop resistance/SS bezel - plus you can buy 4 Primes to 1 BOSS not fearing that you will loose that much moolah if lost.

Good job ArmyTek :thumbsup: also got 2 Wizard Pro's XHP50 they are brilliant too.

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I concur with the Prime C2 Pro XHP35 being a great light - I bought a BOSS 70 first and the prime second, now I have the two to compare I think I'd get the Prime over the BOSS they are that good IMO (you could put a diffuser film on the Prime and get the same wider beam as the boss).
Prime has a good interface with lots the boss the hasn't got, removable magnet/locator flash in switch/power status/waterproof/drop resistance/SS bezel - plus you can buy 4 Primes to 1 BOSS not fearing that you will loose that much moolah if lost.

Good job ArmyTek [emoji106] also got 2 Wizard Pro's XHP50 they are brilliant too.
I am very happy with my Prime C2 Pro XHP35 as well. I bought the C1 body for it too so I can make it much smaller and run it on 18350's when needed. It's an even more pocketable EDC(at the expense of runtime of course)with the C1 body on it. Great little light.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very happy with my Prime C2 Pro XHP35 as well. I bought the C1 body for it too so I can make it much smaller and run it on 18350's when needed. It's an even more pocketable EDC(at the expense of runtime of course)with the C1 body on it. Great little light.
Hmmm had not thought of doing that, GOOD ONE Tachead!! you may have just invented one of the best EDC lights out there for those who like small :thumbsup:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm had not thought of doing that, GOOD ONE Tachead!! you may have just invented one of the best EDC lights out there for those who like small [emoji106]
Yep, it's great to have the flexibility. 18350's for small EDC and 18650's if you need extended runtime. Just make sure you run 18350's with a 7 amp minimum continuous draw rating if you want to use the highest mode. I run the non-magnetic tail cap off the non-pro models most of the time too and that shaves off an extra 13grams and 7mm in length. It's my new favourite EDC.

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Shot Show 2017 ArmyTek booth!

16122562_1331417590266535_5982035986081644544_n.jpg

16110829_1790856364573132_3009919892854931456_n.jpg

16123539_861054750664554_3088768199555022848_n.jpg

15877033_272523323164062_8843753758895636480_n.jpg

16122858_1151320954981174_2845611065633406976_n.jpg

16122647_157224144768783_3913872635917762560_n.jpg

16123376_1179594932161072_2069423313179901952_n.jpg

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
On your website you have a banner on the pictures of both the Predator and Viking pro's that says "Upgrade Barrel". What does that mean?

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
On your website you have a banner on the pictures of both the Predator and Viking pro's that says "Upgrade Barrel". What does that mean?

It's a promotion currently going on at armytek. Any flashlight that they consider a gunlight has a 15% discount currently. Upgrade barrel essentially is their way of saying put the light on your gun's barrel to give you gun an upgrade.