• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Consolidated custom pocketclip sales- Titanium clips for Ra Clicky and others

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them.

I've updated the first post regarding the mounting hole spacing on the Ra Clickies. I do still have some of the wider spaced clips left over from the Titanium Clicky run and I'll be getting some more done now that I've confirmed with Henry that pretty much all the new ones going out the door now have the wider spacing.

~Chip

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I know your just getting back, hope your feeling better. I sent you an e-mail last night. No hurries, although I hope you can still make the narrow screw hole version...and I was hoping to mix and match between my Ti and Tactical HDS...:mecry:

brett09

Newly Enlightened
Hi chip,

Hope you are feeling better. :paypal: for 42.50 for a bezel down clip for Ra clicky plus 2 ti screws. My light has the wider spacing between the screws.

Thanks
Brett

LED BriCK

Enlightened
:paypal:for a bezel up/down clip for a Ra/HDS clicky, slightly less than 90 degrees (original spacing), along with a pair of screws. Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic
Hi Chip, hope all is well.

Am I able to get a bezel up clip for a Ti Ra clicky? Looked like you still have some around. I would need one clip and a set of screws. Shoot me a pm with payment info if those are available. Thanks! :twothumbs

Brian1911

Newly Enlightened
So what are the arguments for bezel up or down? I have a bezel up clip now from another source and am wondering if a down clip will result in less lint collecting on the lens?

Also my 170T clicky is 2 weeks old so that is the wide spacing right? What size wrench for these Ti screws?

Lastly what I is the deal with bezel down and up/down? Looks to me like up/down has a bit more bend just behind where the clip attaches. Is that the one pictured on the black clicky? I don't need up/down but it looks like it would clear the body of the light more during battery changes, is that right?

Thanks

Last edited:

seahunt

Enlightened
Would like two more.
Less than 90 deg spacing; Bezel up-down.
Pls advise.
Regards,
Chuck

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
I was wondering if you are able to make an bevel-up, low-profile clip ? Something like a shortened up/down clip cut before it folds back up. It would end where the tail cap meets the battery compartment and have a lanyard hole right at the tip. Does this make any sense ?

Also, how much to have the clip, the screws, and the bezel anodized a plain colour ? Are you able to supply the Ti bezel as well ?

Thanks,
Belstaff.

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello again!
Again need two more please.
First is a Novatac clip,
second is a HDS up/down, wide screw.
Would like to have both in black.
They will go on cerakoted dark green Novatac,
and orange HDS. Should look sharp!
Please advise.
Thanks & regards,
Chucklovecpf

LED BriCK

Enlightened
Dumb question- what size Allen wrench should I be using for these screws? I'm having a bear of a time getting them tightened down- 1.5mm seems too small (or maybe the wrench is just cheap and getting rounded off) and 2mm is too big :shrug:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Are these clips available again ? I'm after an up/down clip in the wide screw holes configuration (>100degrees).

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
I'm currently out of the wide spacing clips but I should have a new batch soon. I'm waiting on the blanks from the waterjet company, I'm not their biggest customer so sometimes it takes a while to fit my stuff into the schedule.

~Chip

u238

Newly Enlightened
Any estimate on the lead time for the wide spaced clicky clips?

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
If you are taking orders, I would like:

1) one up/down clip (as per the one mounted to the black Clicky in your pic) with wide spaced holes and 1mm lanyard hole right at the apex of the bend at the tailcap.

2) one bezel up clip - medium carry, wide spaced holes , and a 1mm lanyard hole right at the end of the clip. The first bend should be at the seam between the bezel and the head. This will allow me to still use my F04 diffuser. Also, please make this bend a tighter radius so that the clip has a lower profile, and have the clip ending where the seam between the battery compartment and tailcap.

As asked earlier in the thread, is AlTiN coating an option ? How durable is the standard anodizing that you offer ? As durable as HA III or is it just type 2?

I'd also would like 3 sets of Ti screws.

Thanks Chip !

Last edited: