• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Consolidated custom pocketclip sales- Titanium clips for Ra Clicky and others

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
As soon as the wide spacing Ra clips get here I'll contact everyone who's posted and pm'd with totals and payment info:).

I currently have no way to offer coatings. The anodizing on titanium is different than that on aluminum. It's much thinner and the colors are inherent rather than dyed in, durability is between type II and III.

~Chip

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Thanks Chip.

Will the Surefire E series / Aleph clip (the one with the McGizmo clip clipped on the lanyard hole) fit on the HDS Clicky ! How much should I budget for one-colour anodizing of screws, bezel, and clip ?

Mike.

HD_Cruisin

Newly Enlightened
Chip,

I'm interested in a clip for an E2e SF with a long clip. Please contact me ASAP.

Thanks.

/s/ Paul

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
I would like two.

A bezel-up from the base of the bezel to the tail (baseball cap clip with room for a FM54 diffuser

And a bezel-down with room for a FM54 and running all the way back to the bezel/body junction (no need to make it a two-way clip, just handy for putting in a MOLLE loop on a hydration pack).

Both for the new-style wide spacing holes.

Thanks!

- Andy