Copper lights in the back of my safe.

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
I may have mentioned in a recent post that I have not been active here on the forum since 2006. My memory has seen better days and I have been finding lights that I purchased over the years, I kept having distant memories of a copper light or two when I found this copper box in the back of my safe.
20231016_120109.jpg

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that one of the original countycomm maratac 123 lights? Those are beautiful, always sold out when I'd go to order.

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
No batteries in these, Reylight is a new name for me, I will have to check them out.
Any other new makers have solid copper lights?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight is already in the picture. 😁

Astrolux

Royvon

Emisar

Manker

Texas lumens makes excellent hosts

Last edited:

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
If you want to go super Gucci, Prometheus Lights has a light called the Delta (click if you want to see it) that comes in copper that might be right up your alley. They release in monthly drops at the top of the month for the most part.

They were in stock when I checked as of this Monday (but are no longer as of checking just now). Dude makes them in his Cali shop explicitly unlike some of the other lights in his catalogue.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Dude makes them in his Cali shop explicitly unlike some of the other lights in his catalogue.

All of the Prometheus lights made by Jason (Alpha, Delta and Beta) are made in the USA. The v2 Beta aluminum models used to be made in China(v2 ti was made in USA) but recently he released the v3 which are all made in house now.

FourSevens, his other brand, are all made in China.

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
All of the Prometheus lights made by Jason (Alpha, Delta and Beta) are made in the USA. The v2 Beta aluminum models used to be made in China(v2 ti was made in USA) but recently he released the v3 which are all made in house now.

FourSevens, his other brand, are all made in China.
I think the Copper Delta with the texturing is a grail light for me. It just looks so pretty.
Delta-Copper-Texture-2400.jpg
If he makes a copper beta qrv3 that'll be a day one purchase for me, and I'll maybe sell my titanium v3, depending on how i like it, it should arrive tomorrow so jury is out on that.

boo5ted

Enlightened
I think the Copper Delta with the texturing is a grail light for me. It just looks so pretty.
View attachment 51540
If he makes a copper beta qrv3 that'll be a day one purchase for me, and I'll maybe sell my titanium v3, depending on how i like it, it should arrive tomorrow so jury is out on that.

I usually have at least one of his lights on me at all times. My Ti Beta now lives on my keys, the Delta is main daily carry light and the Alpha is either in the truck or my bag(have the 18650 tube on now) Would love to pick up a Ti Delta but until the right deal comes along the aluminum will do lol.

Attachments

• 20210610_182404.jpg
    20210610_182404.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 45

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an aluminum Delta.
Probably the best looking light I have.
I'm not too picky on metals so I'll go with the cheapest material.

Only copper lights I've kept are a Peak and a TNC.

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
I usually have at least one of his lights on me at all times. My Ti Beta now lives on my keys, the Delta is main daily carry light and the Alpha is either in the truck or my bag(have the 18650 tube on now) Would love to pick up a Ti Delta but until the right deal comes along the aluminum will do lol.
Wooh that's a nice trio! I wish he made a copper alpha. that would also be a guaranteed buy for me, the 18650 format is a great intersection of pocketable and runtime IMO. Only think I'd want more is a 21700 Alpha.

I have an aluminum Delta.
Probably the best looking light I have.
I'm not too picky on metals so I'll go with the cheapest material.

Only copper lights I've kept are a Peak and a TNC.
Ack just realized you can double reply, all the double posts ><. I had never heard of TNC before you mentioned it. Thats a fantastic endcap. Did they go out of business? The website is dead now :(.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I sometimes find stuff I've forgotten about for a year or two. Maybe longer. Never anything THAT good though.