• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CR/CU ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, SS and CR/CU/TI

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Trev, thanks ,i agree the price and what you get in this little package seems fantastic. I like the head design on the ss version too.

Danny70

Newly Enlightened
Yucks...I just ordered 4 and also the Olight S1....on the latter too good a deal to pass up.

Trevilux

Enlightened
I've used the flashlight and voltage of battery is 3.4V. I have started a new charge cycle, but now I am measuring 0.12 A, I think is a little high amperage for charge this battery. Yesterday I measured only 0.09-0.08 A.

Other reports?

Trevilux

Enlightened
Received today SS version.... I like the SS more than my TiB....:huh:

8hEVRb9.jpg

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received today SS version.... I like the SS more than my TiB....:huh:
I got both yesterday.
The blue looks more gray.
I like them both.
I'm still waiting for my cu, brushed and sb tis.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I'm hacked off. I have 4 separate orders shipped 13th, 14th, 18th, 18th of August. Not a single one has arrived yet and this is well after the 10-21 days stated delivery time.

I've now complained using each individual order no. to generate 4 separate "tickets".

We'll see what the response is.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm hacked off. I have 4 separate orders shipped 13th, 14th, 18th, 18th of August. Not a single one has arrived yet and this is well after the 10-21 days stated delivery time.

I've now complained using each individual order no. to generate 4 separate "tickets".

We'll see what the response is.
I've never received anything from them in less than 30 days. Expect at least 4-6 weeks, then get worried.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazing! Then they shouldn't say 10-21 days. Seeing many others getting these lights when they ordered them at the same time as I did is not helping.
I agree, but I knew what to expect because of others here on CPF. I'm wondering if the others that have received them used the free shipping or expedited.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I've bought maybe a dozen items from them over the last 18 months or so and I'd say it's been about 3 weeks usually, sometimes more, sometimes less. But I always received it eventually.

Last edited:

MKLight

Enlightened
It's been taking about 2 weeks for me...and I chose the 3-7 day option with insurance. They were good in responding at first, but now their customer service (Bess) seems non existent. I have her email address, too...still no response. It seems like the company they've used to ship to me drop ships it into the US (Australia may be different). If you look at their tracking info, it will show a local tracking number. Hope this helps. PM me if you have questions.

Best regards,
MK

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
They definitely do drop shipping. I ordered 2 lights once and one came from the Netherlands and took about 10-12 weeks.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one before the group buy came about and it arrived about 2.5 weeks later. The two I ordered from the group buy did not yet arrive.

coolriku

Newly Enlightened
I compared the runtime of the Fenix E05SS and de CooYoo Quantum SS.
after about 17minutes the CooYoo starts to dim noticeable.
After another 8 minutes the CooYoo is dimmed to a level(<5 lumens) where it probably runs for a while.

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=/XxfxLxncu6A[/video]