CRX Hand Made Flashlights & Stuff

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks for the comments, very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Some of the "slip fit lights" are held together via a strong neo magnet soldered to the driver & switch and tube friction.
I don't even have taps & dies so the lights with threading are parts that I have found to use :thumbsup:

Not at the moment, I have given most away.

Thanks for letting me know.

But really, it's time to start your own flashlight design company. ;-)

Fantastic work, craftsmanship and ingenuity, truly amazing work....so many unique designs. It is hard to take it all in in one go:faint:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
@CRX

I already own a couple of your customs! Great work, sir!
7187f852e48936faa4e97245835c844a.jpg

CRX_

Newly Enlightened
CRX , in this thread custom flashlight maker is at the moment Most Wanted person.

Give it a look, help us out if you have time.

Interesting idea but I believe that would require a machinist, I only work with small hand tools at the moment.

Fantastic work, craftsmanship and ingenuity, truly amazing work....so many unique designs. It is hard to take it all in in one go:faint:
Quite a compliment coming from you, I have seen some of your exquisite small lights just recently. Very nice, something I might aspire to.
The CRX brass tiny XM-L2 was in fact inspired by your tiny flashlight :)

I already own a couple of your customs! Great work, sir!
Yes, wee hotrods the D25C Ti triple, FET driver and Thrunite T10T XHP-50. I see you also had the Airayaland MT-G2 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Quite a compliment coming from you, I have seen some of your exquisite small lights just recently. Very nice, something I might aspire to.
The CRX brass tiny XM-L2 was in fact inspired by your tiny flashlight :)

Right back at you, keep up what you're doing! :thumbsup:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much would it be to come to my birthday party, and will you supply the presents?

gonzalu

Newly Enlightened
OMG.. .these are awesome... Would you build a triple in a Thunderbird lighter insert?

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened
Dang my fellow Scotsman that line up SCREAMS talent. Really diggin' the Knuckleheads.

Latest posts