• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25 6PM

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you George for taking care of my Balaton which had stopped working due to my own error.
very kind guy and stands behind his products.
also thanking for the opportunity for being able to try a omnicron.
Build is top notch on both.

Thank you George for taking care of my Balaton which had stopped working due to my own error.
very kind guy and stands behind his products.
also thanking for the opportunity for being able to try a omnicron.
Build is top notch on both.

Thank you for the kind words, and sorry about the delayed response....I don't spend as much time on CPF as I used to. I'm glad I was able to send you an Omicron, and I'm even happier, that you like it. If you ever need any help with any of them, message anytime!::)

Yes, I've just finished what I think is the final design on Solidworks, so in a few days, I'll try and see if it is possible to make it the way I want it. It will probably take an other 2 weeks to show the completed piece, but I promise you, it is all I'm working on to get it ready soon.

I want to buy one of the next run is that possible

Clips are getting made at this point Tyler, once theye are complete, I'll have some black Pvd and Ti available. I will do a proper introduction for the clip before they are available. It shouldn't be more, than a couple of weeks.

I'm happy to report, that the clips are now completed, and I'll introduce them along with the black PVD versions of the Balaton...most likely before the end of next week. Stay tuned!

Innosint

Newly Enlightened
I know this probably isn't the focus when you were making this light.... but what's the lumen output for the light?

Re: Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights called Balaton

I asked the same question!

He said the light was designed with a clip in mind, but he just didn't design a clip yet. Other AAA clips may fit (maybe Eiger?) there's a place on the tail for it.

Long time has passed by, but the clip is done, as you've probably seen...:)