• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Made 10440 size Titanium and Exotic flashlights Balaton Brass Release 7/25 6PM

Miles Wolf

Newly Enlightened
Hey George,

Are there Titanium lights available now, or will those be made in June?

~ M

Hey George,

Are there Titanium lights available now, or will those be made in June?

~ M

Hi Miles,

This Thursday, I'm also releasing 10 pcs. of Titanium Balatons along with the Black PVD Version and the clips. I'm usually making single batches of what I make, then moving onto a new design. I have a few more Ti Balatons left after this release, which most likely will be taken to trade shows. Let me know, if you have any more questions. Release for Ti is between 6:00-6:30 PST 4/9/2020.

Miles Wolf

Newly Enlightened
Hi Miles,

This Thursday, I'm also releasing 10 pcs. of Titanium Balatons along with the Black PVD Version and the clips. I'm usually making single batches of what I make, then moving onto a new design. I have a few more Ti Balatons left after this release, which most likely will be taken to trade shows. Let me know, if you have any more questions. Release for Ti is between 6:00-6:30 PST 4/9/2020.

I am interested in a Titanium one sir. They can be customized with different metal sleeves, correct?

~ M

I am interested in a Titanium one sir. They can be customized with different metal sleeves, correct?

~ M

You can just put your "in" here on Thursday evening, and I'll have one reserved for you. Sleeves are interchangeable, I'm offering different finishes and colors of Ti (no extra charge) and exotic sleeves as well which cost additional.

Miles Wolf

Newly Enlightened
You can just put your "in" here on Thursday evening, and I'll have one reserved for you. Sleeves are interchangeable, I'm offering different finishes and colors of Ti (no extra charge) and exotic sleeves as well which cost additional.

Thanks George!