• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Deal-of-the-Day Finds

bykfixer

Flashaholic
4/21 to 4/24/16 the brand new $179 Streamlight Protac HL-4 is $99 at brite guy. $0 s&h and if you type in the word LOGO at check out they include a Streamlight keychain flashlight.

2200/600/60 lumens. Ten tap programing, works off 2 18650's or 4 primaries.

I wondered what had happened to this and frankly figured it was deleted when it expired.

Whomever moved it: Thank you, and my apologies for posting it incorrectly in the begining.

OldSage

Newly Enlightened
Today only:
For you Fenix fans at the Fenix Store: USA15 = 15% discount
For NiteCore fans at battery junction: NITECORE4TH = 20% off

Over the years have ordered items from battery junction without any issues. Have not ever placed an order with Fenix Store.

Just ordered the NiteCore SRT9. Usually not a relatively early adopter. Like the test of time. At my age time is running out. 20% off the internet price of ~$120. Incentive to click buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
The August 4th deal of the day from Andrew and Amanda for the Xtar VP4 Dragon charger will be on sale for $49.00.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Sorry Greta, my mistake. Didn't see the "Deal of The Day Thread". Thanks for moving it to the correct one.

PJ

Enlightened
Meijer stores B1G1 50% off flashlights til 10-14

Meijer stores have flashlights in the DIY department buy one get one 50 % off until Oct.14,2017.
They have somMaglite, Coast, RoV and Energizer lights including the Energizer 1AA anglehead for about 12 bucks.
There are some other brands of lights in Sporting Goods but I don't know if they would be part of this deal.

Last edited:

zorobabel

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Tiara C1 Pro

Andrew&Amanda has the Armytek Tiara C1 Pro v3 XP-L LED USB Rechargeable Headlamp for $43 as today's flashsale. I hope it's a worthy deal for this thread...

PJ

Enlightened
Meijer Black Friday 2017 - 50% off flashlights

Meijer stores are having 50% off flashlights in the DIY dept. on Black Friday, 11-24-17.
They have the elusive little Energizer 1AA angle light. They also have some Maglite, Coast, Energizer and Rayovac lights.

Last edited:

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SureFire 6PX-Pro $38 on surefire.com (Cyber Monday deal)

20% off all Factor Equipment lights, knives, etc. Code Holiday20.

I've been carrying the Mizpah 130 for about a year.

quinlag

Newly Enlightened
Olight sale

I just got an email from olight saying they're having a sale on the s2r baton, 45% off, from 1 to 2pm est(us) today. I am not affiliated with olight in any way except to send them money and they send me lights, and I'm on their email list. I wasn't sure where to post this.

sbslider

Enlightened
Re: UK Deal: Olight S1R Baton for £30.22 (RRP £54.95) including shipping

I tried tobuy some lights but it is only for UK apparently