Discontinued flashlight that you love

tam17

Enlightened
Well, I wish I had one... JetBeam BK135-A, 1xAA with IBS interface. I never realized why they'd discontinued it, probably was too expensive for an average Joe. One thing I didn't like about it was camo anodizing, though :sick2:

Cheers

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
surefire L1. the eariler the model, the better :twothumbs

and although ive never had the pleasure of trying.... i think i would love the McG LS20.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac T10. Like all the modern lights, but the simple click on/off and a simply hi/lo twist.

fyrstormer

Banned
Jetbeam TC-R2. I know it sounds cheesy for me to complain about the discontinuation of a light I already own, but I honestly think the world can't have enough of this particular model. It just works so well.

SoCalDep

Newly Enlightened
I love my TK20 but I wish Fenix would have updated the TA30... I really like mine and while sorta obsolete, I like the UI, simple mode and switching, and it plain looks mean without going over-the-top! Plus it will run on two AAs as well as the three CR123's and the low is a nice, useable low.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire A2 - Koala's 'onion ring', and Fivemega's strion bulb adapter, lift this lamp up to its true potential.

If you like Koala's Onion rings you shoukd check out the A2 multimode aftermarket driver rings from calipsoli in the CPF custom forum sales section :thumbsup:

Getnlwr

Newly Enlightened
The Round head surefire 9P's.

The 9N

The 7D maglite

The RED , White , Blue surefire 6P

and ANY 12volt surefire that has ever been cancelled.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ra Twisty
Surefire A2
Surefire 9n - hopefully we'll get more cradle-charged lights now, but this one had a special je ne sais quois.
McGizmo PD lights; hopefully the robust secondary market will bring me one eventually.
Surefire 7z
Malkoff M30 series
Malkoff M60F series
Surefire's red 3P (and other fun colors)
Everything made by Leef
Everything made by Peu
The original Orb

Last edited:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire G, P, C and Z original series. Great hold comfort and great for use with Malkoff dropins.
Fenix TK20 - one of the most solid flashlight Fenix ever made, also the most comfortable hold.

Top Bottom