Do you carry a flashlight during the day?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive been edcing my Quark X 123A^2. I use it at work on occasion. I wanted something small and powerful that I could carry in my pocket. Seems to be doing a great job so far. Just wish they used a deep carry pocket clip

luckydundee

Newly Enlightened
Hi my name is markus and I come from Germany. I read long here on candlepowerforum and this is my first post. I carry each day a elzetta with me. a wonderful flashlight. heavy but perfekt for me. its always on my belt in a maxpedition sheat.
greetings
markus

ltxi

Newly Enlightened
A 40 lumen JIL CR2. It's ridden in my left front pants pocket every day for the last seven plus years. Amazingly, it still looks as pristine as the day I bought it

stona

Newly Enlightened
I don't carry one now (as I don't have an EDC one), but I will be EDC'ing a sunwayman V10A xml once the postman delivers it. I just find flashlights useful to have on you. In the mornings when I'm upstairs near the bedrooms I don't turn on the main lights and try and get by either with moonlight or the "low" on my P100A2 which is far far too bright. When looking for things in closets, under stairs etc. I always wish I had a light on me.

ff4life

Newly Enlightened
i always carry my streamlight stylus pro in black (new 48 lumen model). so thin I always forget I have it on me. My college looses power fairely often so having a light when the power goes out in a lecture hall really helps! Everyone is tripping over each other and freaking out. I just casually walk out :whistle:

THE PUNISHER

Newly Enlightened
always one in the left pocket,sometimes one around the neck..
i use my light all the time..

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive been edcing my Quark X 123A^2. I use it at work on occasion. I wanted something small and powerful that I could carry in my pocket. Seems to be doing a great job so far. Just wish they used a deep carry pocket clip

Like this one? I rotate between my X123 and my P20C2. I have one or the other in my pocket throughout the day...all day.....everyday.....:shakehead

Quarkclip.jpg
[/IMG]

Streak

Enlightened
I thought it would be a pre-requisite to be a member here!
The question should be how many do you carry!
I have the Zebra SC51 in my pocket with the ITP A3 on my keychain.

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS edc high-cri (100 lumen-legacy)
during the winter in jacket pocket, otherwose in backpack

Flashkyle

Newly Enlightened
I carry my Fenix PD31 Limited Edition. One of my best flashlight I have to date. Small enough and powerful enough for EDC.

Superdave

Enlightened
Well, it's almost noon and strapped to my hip is a SF L6, bored for 18500's with a milky modded KL2 head (4 XPG's, 800+ lumens) in a John Willis M3 pouch.

104_8079.JPG

I've actually used it about 30 times since 5AM too.. lol

wordwalker3

Newly Enlightened
Yes, Thrunite 1C for EDC, and, lately, ultrafire UF-T50 just to see how I like it and for the fun factor. I always have one, if needed for dark areas...the eyes ain't what they used to be, or for the tactical advantage.

jamie.91

Enlightened
I have an LD01 SS on my keys and i usually carry a seperate EDC, rotating between my D11, xeno E03 or quark mini 123, i carry them so i dont need them, because i only ever need a light when i dont take one with me, better to have one and not need it, than need it and not have one :)

Raze

Enlightened
I do.

SF E2DL in my left jeans pocket. Sometimes I swap the head with a VME head w/ an M61LL for long runtime; or an M61 should more luminous punch is needed, but the dual-output is what I used for most of the time.

In my MaxPed Fatboy EDC bag that I carry everywhere:

• Malkoff MD2 w/ M61 - sometimes rotated with a SF C2 w/ M61
  • FourSevens Quark 'X' AA2
  • FourSevens Quark 'X' AA2 with the 123 body, in a Fenix headband configured ala Nutnfancy
  • FourSevens Ti Preon2
I also carry Energizer Ulti Lithium AA & AAA primaries, and around half-dozen SF123s as spare.

My friends say that I'm a paranoid with a flashlight fetish. :shakehead

Whatever. To me, my lights are my comfort item.