Dragon style p60 host

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Bought these some time ago.

DragonBackTube75SOLDGlock18_zpsb5c05399.jpg

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
GLOCK18 posted a picture showing the straight dragon pattern.

Dave- The bottom light is made out of Brass. One is polished aluminum and the other polished brass.

I am pretty sure I know how to do the head so it doesn't look like there is too much going on. I will use the style of the V1 Head and where the fins are is where I will put the dragon pattern. I think this will be more aesthetically pleasing.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty sure I know how to do the head so it doesn't look like there is too much going on. I will use the style of the V1 Head and where the fins are is where I will put the dragon pattern. I think this will be more aesthetically pleasing.
Thanks for the update Chris. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Confused, I have one of the Brass Mr. bulk dragon pictured, was Mr. bulk dragon originally machined by TNC?
Doesn't matter to me either way, just trying to connect some dots. Wish Mr. bulk was still around, it's a beautiful light!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I did machine all of Mr. Bulks lights. He never stated this until the very end. I was never going to say anything as it was not my place. If he wanted people to know then he would have mentioned this.

I have quite a few of these Dragon Bodies pictured. I made extras for when more were ordered. Unfortunately they never were.

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is an interesting pattern, I like it. I'm rather partial to dragons, so having a dragon-scale body would be a great start for a custom project I've been thinking of.
I would be interested in an aluminum version.
-D