• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired === Drake / Draco Payment === (PART 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cannot speak for Jonathan, but it seems like you should be able to get one in your doorstep within 2-weeks. This is based on the recent posts where members post their order and when they post their thanks to Jonathan.

Here's a pretty good thread on CPFM where Jonathan offered the exotic coating service. I got the AlTin version and it's very nice looking ... second hardest behind diamond. http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=149482

Well, it's official...my chrome Draco is officially my favorite light! I need to get a TI version, pronto. Jonathan, what is the turnaround time on TI Dracos these days?

Thanks.

gollum

Enlightened
I got my chrome draco today...

thankyou Jonathan :)

Very happy.

turbo mode is a real lightsabre

user mode easy to set to your current needs

super low mode for reading and preserving night vision

this is easy to use and set after a minute of use its easy to remember U.I.

a couple of guys at work could not believe it...:wow:

this is a must have imho

stop wasting your time and get one now

I'll have to save up for the Ti one now.:whistle:

johngilmour

Newly Enlightened
Finally after reading this for 2 years.... I'm taking the plunge..thankfully he still has stock... I was wondering where I could find the spec or a comparison photo side by side of one with a blue trit and one with a green trit... are the greens noticeably brighter??

Also I occasionally need a long run time (I ski down moutains at night and am looking for a lightweight bright light...

so in the Al-TiN who will sell me a longer battery tube...anyone??? :whistle:

Also has anyone developed a clip for their Draco/Drake so they can mount it on anything???

Lastly...just how waterproof are these??... I plan to wear mine around my neck for the rest of my life (Swim-shower-surf-jacuzzi...Scuba???)...or until Jonathan comes out with a new little sister for Drake...

bltkmt

Enlightened
A truly fantastic light...you will not be disappointed. I have both a chrome and AlTin. One goes on my nightstand and one in my pocket. I think the green trit in my AlTin is a bit brighter than the blue one in the chrome, but not too much more so. No idea on how to clip it, but someone might have ideas.

gollum

Enlightened
I suppose a metal pen clip might fit over the draco...be a tight fit but some metal clips could be streched a bit....
I have had my draco for nearly a week and I can say its an awesome little package ...thanks again to Jonathan....I'll be getting the Ti one soon hopefully.

rlr48

Newly Enlightened
I have a Draco also and found that the pocket clip from an old Maglite Solitaire works. I had to strech it just a tiny bit and it's almost as long as the light but it seems to hold tight and doesn't slide around.

gollum

Enlightened
if its ok by Jonathan I'd like to post some pics of my chrome draco...
let me know if they're ok...

front end

RIMG0250.jpg

mmmm rear end

RIMG0253.jpg

tritium installation

RIMG0255.jpg

side view...love the knurling

RIMG0259.jpg

draco at lowest output,my camera compensated for this so not a true indication of brightness....but you can read or light a tent by it.
also note the stippled reflector (that's the right term I hope)

RIMG0266.jpg

as you can see I like this little wonder of technology and craftsmanship

cheers to you Jonathan :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

tricker

Enlightened
bump for great service after the sell...no there was nothing wrong with the light (of course), but the charger had issues and johnathan was more than helpful

Roger11

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jonathan,

I have emailed and pm'd you and had no reply. I sent my unit back to you and confirmation tracks delivery to you on June 25. I have not received it yet or a response.

-Roger

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
last weekend when my Drake was turned on to high, it elicited an "oh sh!t" from four people simultaneously! :devil:

pertinax

Enlightened
Chrome Draco Standard Package, one green trit, US Shipping.

PayPal sent.

Pertinax

pertinax

Enlightened
I received mine.

Wow! Bright, well made, and very lightweight.

I'm seeing spots...

Pertinax

gtfool

Newly Enlightened
I know this has probably been asked ad nauseum, but will AlTiN coating scratch off pretty easily if used as part of a keychain?

Does the chrome version come with Tritium too?

trying to decide between chrome vs ti bare vs AlTiN. Appreciate any insights. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.