E2L-AA incan?

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure. As long as it's one of the normal E lamps and not an IMR, which would probably be too much for the regular Li-Ions to handle.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could make a "stretched" E1e!

I wish Surefire would sell that configuration. It'd be great for getting up at night without killing your dark-adapted-vision, and you could feed it on cheap (per cycle) NiMH.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep...even if just throwing an MN01 in there on regualer AA's and an F05...sure beats running through a primary. Wonder what the runtime of an MN01 would be on AA's (primary or rechargeables)??? And would it act the same as it does in the E1E (i.e. sustained output), or would it slowly dim, ala AA-Mini-M@g???

knightrider

Enlightened
Woah! :eek:oo: I did not think of that! Might have to pick up another E1E again. Or just the bezel and bulb. Great idea! I would love to have a MN01 running on 2 AAs.

Might be awhile till I get another E1E though. If someone wants to send me a bezel and MN01 I could do some runtimes etc? Would send it back after runtime test and some photos. It would be cool to see the bezel on the long AA body...

:popcorn: