bwcaw

Enlightened
Sig Sauer P220 Stainless Elite
Alternate Small inlay Sebenza/Spyderco Leafstorm
Jetbeam TCR2
Coach Wallet
Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller
EDC.jpg

Love that Sebbie! One of these days I will get one...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sig Sauer P229 Stainless Elite
Alternate Small inlay Sebenza/Spyderco Leafstorm
Jetbeam TCR2
Coach Wallet
Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller
EDC.jpg

Those are indeed some high-quality EDC items you have there. But, no back-up light?

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance of a photo of the E1E with the Lumens Factory Head on it? It's on my shopping list - do you like it?

Well, I went out and took a pic of my LF head on a E1B but Photobucket seems to be experiencing difficulties... I like it... Very floody, nice mode spacing... I just wish it came in black...

Shao

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use tinypic .com to host my photos. Always seems to work.

I've been carrying this guy lately, only pic i have for the moment.
ivbl8n.jpg

C3 cerakoted white, defender head, z59 tail M91W powered by 2x18490
other lights are in the LEGO thread.

Broker

Newly Enlightened
Any chance of a photo of the E1E with the Lumens Factory Head on it? It's on my shopping list - do you like it?

Here's one of mine. Finish color isn't even close, but it works great. I really like it.

I have the 3.7v-9v version, running a rechargeable RCR123, so a primary R123 won't work. Very versatile head, though, will work on either one or two rechargeable cells, or two primaries, three levels, & the brightest level is plenty bright, with a really nice beam.

PDC_0122.jpg

Last edited:

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
Every day, for the past couple months:
EagleTac P20C2MKII Neutral White
Benchmade 940
Kenneth Cole Wallet
Casio Exilim phone/camera
Orient CEV0E001B watch

I work in an office, with occasional trips out to the shop, and wear khaki's 70% of the time. My knife and light are just too useful not to have on me at all times.
I keep an EDC bag in the car with more blades, a multi tool, lights, firemaking accessories, compass, first aid, etc. It's easy enough to grab, and will (barely) fit in a cargo pants pocket, but I find the cost/benefit of keeping it on my person at all times to be unfavorable. I just hope I grabbed it beforehand, or my car is nearby and accessible, when I ever need the other items... So far, this has worked out.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Meganoggin, I'm unable to add photos from where I am (slow connection, camera restrictions) but it's like above, way off (head is almost a metalic grey with touch of a tan, like car color) but mounted on E1E-HA is really cool looking to my eyes and like Shaos said, great spacing between levels, beam profile is awesome - nice throw with good spill plus I really like the tint on cool one (but I have LF High-CRI 90 D26 dropin and that tint as awesome as well, just like incan tint, little more orange)...

I'm thinking about adding tailcap I got with 600C (can't remember the model) when I go back home as it would add tailstainding ability and protection versus unwanted turning on in the pocket (which will make my EDC tri-color, lol)...

bmcgators98

Enlightened
img4624b.jpg

img4625w.jpg

Office:
Altin Haiku High CRI
SAK Recuit
Fisher Space Pen
Blackberry
Les Voorhies Model 10 Folder (just got on a trade, blown away on how cool it is)
Saddleback credit card holder

Not pictured are my keys with a Muyshondt Aeon

Chidwack

Enlightened
Today it was a Xeno E03. Tomorrow after the mailman comes, it's going to be a Shiningbeam S-Mini.

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one of mine. Finish color isn't even close, but it works great. I really like it.

I have the 3.7v-9v version, running a rechargeable RCR123, so a primary R123 won't work. Very versatile head, though, will work on either one or two rechargeable cells, or two primaries, three levels, & the brightest level is plenty bright, with a really nice beam.

Heh, that was my second setup using that LF bezel... I switched it out the other day to a E1B body since I sold the head and clip off of it.

Here it is... I like it a lot - so much that I'm about to pick a permanent body/tailcap combo for it and have it 'koted by Bugsy. Once again, forgive the
pic, it was overcast and my camera is horrible...

IMG_7184_1024x768.jpg

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hinderer xm-18 3"
Liteflux LF2xT w/ lanyard (War Eagle)
Bic
Case Stockman
Ipod touch
Wallet

IMG_20111001_162211.jpg

edit:Forgot about my keys, they have a Modamag AlTin Draco.

Last edited:

jagpad

Newly Enlightened
My Omega Seamaster , Maxpedition Spartan wallet , Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 , house keys with widgy bar and Fenix E01 , car keys and my Nitecore SR3:drool:
not pictured my Smith&Wesson Tactical pen

DSC03529.jpg

I miss my Seamaster, dearly

:(