EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
SYAEDCTTTIHNYPI.

Still yet another edc topic thread that I have not yet posted in.

"EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?"

Pocket/keychain/mouth hold light are combined into just one light: Olight S2 Baton. But it may get replaced by Nitecore Concept 1. I have not asked; I am simply waiting to see if Vinh or Going Gear will offer the Concept 1.

Hip holster edc: Nitecore TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2, 9500 lumens, 50 mm head and body diameter.

If it is too light weight to do bicep curls, then it is not too heavy to hip holster edc.

dino2024

Newly Enlightened
Sinner Mokume
Pocket watch conversion
Michael Morris Friction Folder

08E50522-EB9A-4841-9010-5061909DDE29_zps8w6889lv.jpg

ericjohn

Enlightened
Not all of these can fit in my pockets but mostly can fit in my EDC bag.

Urban_Emergency_EDC_2017.jpg
[/IMG]They are as follows...

These are what I carry when either working on computers/electronics or travelling:
Texas Instruments TI-36 X Pro.
Xenon Mini Maglite.
Victorinox Cyber Tool M.
Energizer Hard Case Inspection Light.
Midland HH50B Weather Radio.

Electronics_EDC_2.jpg
[/IMG]

I carry these items whenever I'm in an area where weapons are banned such as a school, government building or hospital:
Casio fx-260 Solar II.
Vacuum Bulb AAA Mini Maglite.
Vintage Soviet Ear Polish Pocket Screwdriver.
Nite Ize Inova Radiant AAA Flashlight.

Normal_2017_EDC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I carried these from late 2012 to 2016 and still do from time to time. They are also carried by a character I created, a disabled electrician turned writer named Johnny Joseph Elder:
Xenon Mini Maglite.
Klein Carbon Steel Electrician's Knife.

EDC_2012.jpg
[/IMG]

I carry these in my EDC bag in case of an Urban Emergency, mostly to see in the dark and to stay informed:

Maglite ML25IT.
Nite Core MT-06.
Sony ICF-P26.

Urban_Emergency_EDC_2017.jpg
[/IMG]

I rarely carry these, but they are frequently carried by a character I created in one of my stories, a dockyard mechanic named Grayson Thomas:
Snap On Tactical Pocket Knife.
Pelican 1920.
Other_Tactical_EDC.jpg
[/IMG]

That's what I currently use as of October 2017...

XR6Toggie

Newly Enlightened
I have a Malkoff MDC SHO CR123. Besides the form factor making it easy to keep in my coin pocket I like the simplicity of on/off without multiple modes.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight SC52(Clipped in left front pocket), Benchmade 580S Barrage(clipped in right front pocket), Nitecore 2017 TIP(inside right front pocket), iPhone 8 Plus 256mb(right back pocket), Beats X White Bluetooth Headphones(hanging around neck), High Intensity Whistle(inside right front pocket), Wallet(left back pocket), Key FOB(inside right front pocket), Apple Watch 2nd gen(left wrist), MS Surface Pro 2017(REI shoulder sling bag)

Last edited:

BioMelodic

Newly Enlightened
Surefire E2T-MV
Benchmade 535 Bugout w/carbon fiber scales
Trayvax Ascent wallet

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
This is my baseline. I have plenty of other things to add should it be needed. But this is every day.
Watch. Citizen jr4051-54l sailhawk, citizen bm6060-57f, omega planet ocean 2209.50. This depends on projected activity for the day. 99.99% of the time its one of those 3.
Knife. Spyderco Chicago.
Multiool. Leatherman s2 juice orange.
Phone. Lg g6.
Wallet. Leather trifold I was given 8 or 9 years ago.
Flashlight. Lumintop tool ti. Flashlights have been the most changed item due in no small part to this place.
Keys. Depends on season wether its truck, mustang or motorcycle.
This is about as refined a system as I've found. Pretty much everything I use regularly and nothing I don't.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've really thinned what I carry now. Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, wallet, keys, Colibri Torque lighter, Leatherman Squirt PS4, Lummi Wee SS 80 and Zebralight SC52D. I used to carry many more lights, but that Zebralight serves more than 95% of my flashlight needs.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any recomendations for a good 500+ lume edc light?

I recently got and started carrying, the Emisar D4 quad Nichia 219CT light and also got the pocket clip and 18350 body. Smaller than my ZebraLight SC600cw light, but a good deal larger than my E.T. D25C Ti. clicky that I've mostly been carrying.

I also flip-flop between a 3Tronics Convoy S2+ triple XP-L V3 light that Ven had made for me, but they've since closed up shop and are no more.

The Emisar D4 is a blaster and only runs on li-ions, so you need to be into them and then, at 15A-20A, the Sony VTC-5A 18650s are probably what you want to use. I don't use the 18350 body because the clip won't attach to it and the VTC-5A just offers so much more than even the best 18350s.

Chris

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
What is it?

Not the BLF GT Giggles?

Chris

Its Lemax/XeVision LX70 HID's 7500 lumens with 2.4 miles throw distance with about 1.3 million candela :cool::cool::cool:
Surefire UDR dominator has about 2400 lumens with 200k candela to compare :)

Its not in my pocket, its on my pocket :sssh:

Last edited: