• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Elzetta by Oveready

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
This was a test batch to see 1) how difficult they were to get, 2) challenging to modify, 3) popular, and 4) liked (after purchase).

The bored Elzetta breezed right through 1, 2 and 3. As 4 seems likely, I expect to be making large batches ongoing.

Even 50 is to small to do alone, so I'm waiting to see how the upcoming HA back does before getting more 6P.

6P + Elzetta is more than enough to launch several things at the same time.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Count me as VERY VERY pleased with mine. I never used my stock Elzetta much bc I prefer running 18650's.

Now I have the best if both worlds, and I love the Elzetta "tire tread" design. The body has deep grooves, like a tire, to wash dirt, mud, and snow away. Love it!!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I've noticed that these are no longer on the Oveready site - are they no longer being sold?

Technically speaking, most everything we do requires special attention and is therefore limited edition. The Elzetta have done well, but not well enough to do a run by themselves. When more/other lights are ready to bore, we'll add Elzetta to the mix and make them available again. Sorry, no ETA.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically speaking, most everything we do requires special attention and is therefore limited edition. The Elzetta have done well, but not well enough to do a run by themselves. When more/other lights are ready to bore, we'll add Elzetta to the mix and make them available again. Sorry, no ETA.

Have you considered adding Elzettas to Surefire bore batch O? If you did, I would add my 2-cell to the current request. I have a feeling others would be thrilled with the ability to do the same.

Grizz

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely delighted that the bored ElZetta hosts were made available again together with the completion of Bore Batch O.

Thanks, Dan!

Traxxx

Newly Enlightened
Send it to Barry at Precision Works for boring. He is doing a couple of mine right now.
hi. I just came across this. does anybody know, which probably I missed it somewhere, how much would it cost to bore an elzetta bravo host? please included also how to get their services. thank you so much.

Last edited: