• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Emisar D1vn - Smallest 18350/18650 Thrower R

Capolini

Banned
^^^
18650 is the default tube. That is what it says on their website and that is what Vinh will give you.

EDIT: From website:
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube

From Vinh's website:

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a stupid question. Did he use the Sony vtc5a to test the stock d1 light?

Stock: XPL HI 6500K Lumen 1100, Lux 40K, Throw 420m

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: D1vn - Budget TX25C2vn

:rock:

Good to see you around Patriot:cool:

Nice choice as well, great recommendation from Roberto:D

You too and thank you Ven! Been away too long.

Yes, he definitely steered me right!

hahoo

Enlightened
Re: D1vn - Budget TX25C2vn

You too and thank you Ven! Been away too long.

Yes, he definitely steered me right!

yes welcome back sir....now get busy with more you-tube reviews !! JK :grin2::grin2:
think i have watched all you have in the past:thumbsup:
we need all the latest and greatest led lights, plus that new lemax super 70 shoot out !

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I click the factory-link I see there are three body options: 18350 / 18500 / 18650.
I can't find an option to order just a body on Intl-outdoor.com.
If I order a D1vn, which body do I get and can we order just the 18500 or 18650 tube from you as well?
I'd really like to have all three options :rolleyes:

Order the tubes that you want from Mountain Electronics.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sounds like a question with an obvious answer, but from hearing about dedomed lights becoming warmer in tint I'm unsure.

If I ask for a warm XPG2 PDT version, am I going to end up with much less throw and lumens than a neutral XPG2 PDT?
If the "cool" is as close to the neutral as it seems in some images posted on site, that would be fine if it meant less waste heat and greater throw.

Throw is the highest priority, staying away from the cool end of tint is nearly as high a priority.
Any insight is appreciated.

ven

Flashaholic
eh4, the PDT is pretty much neutral or cool side towards neutral if makes sense(depends if you class 4000 or 5000k as your neutral). Regarding loss in throw between warm and neutral, figures no doubt would reflect this. To the eye i dont think you would be able to tell. Would you prefer 45kcd of neutral, or 40kcd of warm(example)...............your eyes wont tell, yet you get the "tint" you prefer.

I would put it around 5000k maybe 5300k ish..............hard for me to put a number on it

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks ven.
If the neutral and the cool are really almost indistinguishable then I'd be ok with whichever one can reach advertised 60k.
I don't know the line exactly but somewhere above 5000-5500 Kelvin lights rapidly get less and less appealing to me.
I got one of the D4 in cool XP-L HI for specific reasons, most lumens, most throw with least heat build up, and it'll serve it's purpose well but I'll never like, or look at things comfortably with that tint, especially not on the lower levels.

I'd add "and had the smallest focused spot" but they looked about equal in pics.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The beam on this light is carefully tuned. Bezel glued. Please do not attempt to remove.

Capolini

Banned
^^^^

Thanks,No problem,,,,can not wait to get mine on Friday or Saturday.:D

It is an exciting time for my Flashaholicism!,,,,,,,,,3 NEW lights coming.

D1vn,K62vn[LED transplant]and TK75vn QUAD SST40 SD :thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Exciting times Roberto, now you get a small feeling what its like being NL....................only a small feeling mind as he has 3 lights every other day! :laughing:

Capolini

Banned
Exciting times Roberto, now you get a small feeling what its like being NL....................only a small feeling mind as he has 3 lights every other day! :laughing:

I do not doubt that[NL 3 lights every other day]! :laughing:

I am also confident of this!! I use the lights I have more than most if not all people. I do not get them for the WOW factor,,,,I have that luscious "Rotation" set up so CAPO and I get to enjoy them every night.:D

Capolini

Banned
I also look forward to posting the beam shots on my thread, especially the comparison of KT VS. QUAD and K60vn 70 vs. 70.2.

I will find a sacrificial Lamb for my beam shot[probably a little tree] for the D1vn.:naughty: