Emisar D4S

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found this the other day.
I have been looking for a practical way to carry spares and these fit like they were designed to!
Only 3$ too!
Don't forget to remove the crazy matches!

The one on the right is perfect for an 18650

3eac7552e757bc6bd5cd563fd1c55c63.jpg
a61266ca35eadd95a9e171f019ed9239.jpg

Last edited:

hugodrax

Newly Enlightened
The D4S is a work of art, the Cyan aux led on low look like Tritium tubes super cool. On high it looks like some kind of glowing jewel the pictures do no justice to how cool it looks.

I programmed it to my liking using 4 steps to about 380 lumens max. On turbo it actually lights up homes across the lake which surprised me. Great throw and flood combo, the anodizing looks and feels great. Bumped it a few times and no scratches or spots.

For the price it is a great light.

AndreaW

Newly Enlightened
My D4S is stuck on. The only way I can get it to turn off is to break contact with the battery. When it's on, it won't ramp up or down and I can't seem to get into any of the menus by clicking. Is there a way to reset the flashlight? I'm pretty much a newbie.

LRJ88

Enlightened
My D4S is stuck on. The only way I can get it to turn off is to break contact with the battery. When it's on, it won't ramp up or down and I can't seem to get into any of the menus by clicking. Is there a way to reset the flashlight? I'm pretty much a newbie.

Has the flashlight been submerged in water or been in contact with any type of solvent? It sounds a lot like a short.