• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ENDED! Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B is here, NEW body

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
This kit is looking better all the time, can't wait to get it in my greedy hands :rock:

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
Awesome.... bag with belt loop? Look forward to get it... not only bag but flashlights ;)

DavidR

Newly Enlightened
These lights look awesome!! I can't believe I missed out on another Katokichi light. One of these days.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll bet I'm thinking about the finished light more then anyone except Mike. I understand the holsters are the major hold up. I'll nail Mike to the wall and get pictures of the finished light. The finished light bodies might still be going through Japanese customs.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the delay is because someone has to make these pouches by hand (look at the workmanship) and they are taking alittle bit longer than expected, heck I have alittle bit more patience left I can wait for the pouch.

If you need help holding Mike to a wall use a horse or a forklift truck with a heavy box infront. otherwise you might just make him mad..lol

I can't wait to see the finished light with the gold tone HA.

Doug

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
I move out to Spain for 8 weeks at the end of next week and was hopping to take this light with me. It gets real dark where I live in Spain and its a good light testing ground!! It's no problem if I miss it as the concierge here keeps all my little packages in the safe for me till I get back.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TrueBlue, I am impatiently waiting for my KI-B sets.
naughty.gif

I need some more beautiful KI lights! :popcorn:

Ken

11111.jpg

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, those lights are big. Do I see a KISS in the group? Who could miss the ocean blue color next to the midnight black? It stands out in the crowd, doesn't it?

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TrueBlue said:
Man, those lights are big. Do I see a KISS in the group? Who could miss the ocean blue color next to the midnight black? It stands out in the crowd, doesn't it?

Yes, that is one of the beautiful Blue & Black Splash KI-S group members.
naughty.gif

She is all mine!
icon11.gif
nana.gif

Ken
crackup.gif

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened
Hi Kenster,

Our two KI-S are definately BIGGER than Trueblue's :whistle:

This babe comes with multi-function converter which allows RCR2 and all the frills (low-high, strobe and etc). Bin*UWOJ. Mike's pride.

KI-AnoSplash2.jpg

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my special KI-S, I have three converters.
huh.gif

A nice Blue light from one. A UW0J for the second. Both of these are wonderful and made by ArcMania. The third is a little something I put together myself. It is quite bright!
naughty.gif
buttrock.gif

Just for a short run. Not wise to use as a real light! :grin2:

Ken

Last edited: