eneloop with charger / adapter (Costco) package

Batang Regla

Newly Enlightened
frank im from asia. I might ask a relative there to buy it for me. How much is the sales tax? And not available online?

fmc1

Enlightened
Sales tax rates vary depending on where you buy the item, ask your relative in the US what they pay in sales tax where they shop. Where I bought them the rate is 8.625% for example. The package I am referring to is not available on the Costco USA web site. There are a few sellers on E-Bay selling them but they are charging a lot more money than Costco. The Costco Canada web site has a few Eneloop offerings that are not available in the USA, they might be worth a look.

Frank

Batang Regla

Newly Enlightened
so in your case you got it 24 + 2.5 = 26.5. Still a good discounted price. The 30dollar is actally a good price. But its really better if its 20dollars.

kimloris

Newly Enlightened
Yes, specs on the BQ-CC75 charger are basically the same as on the BQ-CC17 - it's slow, but it charges the cells individually. From pictures, I think it's a little bit larger than the CC17, but haven't seen dimensions.

It can provide 1A out through the USB only when plugged into AC power. It can not use the batteries as a powerbank. If it is charging batteries when you plug a USB cable in, it will stop charging the batteries and switch to providing power out through the USB.

I got a set last weekend and to illustrate the size difference, here's a picture:
7b72752dbabfb6041e6f1d6ec3b329d7.jpg